Border Agents Confirm Orders Not to Arrest Illegals

19 Apr 2011 22:39 #11 by Blazer Bob
Once again, I will answer a question with a question.

Which is better?

1. On topic replies

2. Off topic deflections

I generally prefer 1 even though I am not showing it here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2011 22:45 #12 by archer
1 is usually better....unless a 2 is really funny or clever....then it is worth the trip off topic.

19 Apr 2011 22:50 #13 by kresspin
Which is better?

One Original Post on a subject?

Two Separate threads posted on the same subject?

If there are two topics on the same subject, then going off topic on the second one is fine. (you asked)

P.S. Here's the original thread on this subject: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10250 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10250<!-- l -->

20 Apr 2011 06:45 #14 by outdoor338
kresspin, must be a boring day for you, you have way to much time on your hands! Two threads on same subject and you have a panic attack. Wow..Read and reply to the one you like and pass by the other, really not all that hard to do. We know you have some problems when focusing on the subject at hand, its ok....we understand. I wish you were as concerned about how bad obamma messiah was ruining this country as you were about two threads and one subject..Carry on! :wave:

20 Apr 2011 09:07 #15 by kresspin
Just show some common courtesy to your fellow posters and at least SCAN the forum before you post something that's already been posted.. Unless you don't care.

The fact you posted the same thing within hours of your buddy shows you guys subscribe to the same radical right talking points emails...

20 Apr 2011 09:16 - 20 Apr 2011 09:18 #16 by outdoor338
frankly, kresspin, I could careless what you think...it seems that if someone posts twice, you are the one in a full blown panic attack, I have had it happen to my posts, and I don't care, if someone posts something I did, cool!. You may want to go back to pineslam, where someone would get banned for life for posting a similar post. God forbid if you ever have done this, we keep forgetting how perfect you are...NOT! :woo hoo: :biggrin:

20 Apr 2011 09:17 #17 by kresspin
I believe you mean you "couldn't care less" rather than "could care less."

20 Apr 2011 09:46 #18 by TPP
IT'S ALL BULLSH*T!!!!

20 Apr 2011 17:17 #19 by navycpo7
Don't care how many threads on this subject it does not change a damn thing. They are illegals. They are breaking the law. They are criminals. Its not hard to understand or figure out. Why don't those that think they should be allowed to live here, try to get into mexico or another country illegally and see how you fare. The outcome for you will be alot different than thier outcome coming here.

20 Apr 2011 20:07 #20 by kresspin
Since the Tea Party/Republican Party will be drastically cutting federal programs and agencies, how to you propose we protect our border better with less people?

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds