Can anyone who GOP voters like actually win??

26 Apr 2011 15:39 #31 by kresspin

OmniScience wrote: I think it's too early to tell, but I wouldn't underestimate the power of the media and the stupidity of Americans to buy into another Obama marketing campaign.

I think you all are giving the media too much credit. If the media is as powerful and left-leaning as you claim, the mid-term shellacking wouldn't have happened.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Apr 2011 15:49 #32 by outdoor338
kresspin, the people saw through the lies of obama and the broken promises. You can't hide the numbers, jobs down, and oil up, the housing markets taking a nose dive. Even the liberal media can't hide that..even some liberal media is exposing obama..

26 Apr 2011 18:17 #33 by PrintSmith

AspenValley wrote: But it is true that Obama didn't create this situation. He doesn't seem to have much idea of how to deal with it, but he didn't create it, either. It's been coming a long, long time - at least 30 years. I don't automatically think, however, that just plugging in some other guy with an R instead of a D after his name will fix it though.

You are right AV, the party that the person belongs to is meaningless compared to their core belief about whether the power should be withheld from, or consolidated within, the general government. The only thing that has a chance to fix it is a national repudiation of the notion that consolidating more power at the federal level is in any way a good idea.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds