How To Defeat Sharia Islam- Freedom of Speech

03 May 2011 13:37 #1 by Nmysys
Something insidious is happening across the world and even in America. Those who speak out against Shariah Islam are being persecuted. I know persecuted is a strong word but that is exactly what it is.

Millions in the free world and even some in the Middle East are openly and joyously celebrating the death of Osama bin Laden. Bret Stephens in his May 3rd opinion piece in the Wall Street Journal opines that both President Obama and G.W. Bush got it wrong when they said the United States was seeking justice against those who were involved in 9/11. Bret states:

"As for bin Laden, what was meted out to him was vengeance. Vengeance pure and simple, sweet and sound. Vengeance cathartic, uplifting, necessary and right. Got a problem with that?"

So is vengeance our strategy to deal with Shariah Islamists who want to destroy Israel and America?

I believe this is not a strategy that will succeed. In fact I believe it is one that can and will fail. A person commenting on my recent column "Osama is dead but the Axis of Jihad lives on" said:

Read More:

http://www.teapartynation.com/profiles/blogs/how-to-defeat-shariah-islam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2011 14:22 #2 by Pony Soldier
Persecuted? Ridiculed maybe, but persecuted?

03 May 2011 14:38 #3 by AspenValley
Defeat "Sharia Islam"?

Are we at war with that?

03 May 2011 14:59 #4 by outdoor338
TM...watch this and let me know what you think, it's happening in the US!

[youtube:31kmyct9]
[/youtube:31kmyct9]

03 May 2011 15:43 #5 by bailey bud
What exactly is "speaking out against sharia Islam?"

There's a new school?

Sharia is Arabic for "the way" (or the path).

It's like the Christian book of order.

There's a few versions of Sharia out there - since Sharia varies by school of thought (just as the book of order varies by denomination).

Some Islamic sects have virtually no sharia, while others have a sickening level --- just like you'll see variation between - for example - the Unitarian church - and the Assembly of God denominations.

In the video --- Nabeel crashed an Islamic fair in Dearborn, Michigan. He went in with provocative intentions (as evidenced by his t-shirt --- the cross is a menacing symbol in the eys of Muslims). What kind of treatment would you expect if someone crashed the tea party meeting wearing a gratuitously pro-Obama t-shirt? Now imagine the tea-party having a meeting - and the pro-Obama individual kept asking questions and issuing challenges every 2-3 minutes.

As a Christian apologist, I don't think I'd pick that venue - and would certainly not pick that attitude - for sharing with my Muslim friends.

03 May 2011 15:51 #6 by Residenttroll returns

bailey bud wrote: What exactly is "speaking out against sharia Islam?"

There's a new school?

Sharia is Arabic for "the way" (or the path).

It's like the Christian book of order.

There's a few versions of Sharia out there - since Sharia varies by school of thought (just as the book of order varies by denomination).

Some Islamic sects have virtually no sharia, while others have a sickening level --- just like you'll see variation between - for example - the Unitarian church - and the Assembly of God denominations.

In the video --- Nabeel crashed an Islamic fair in Dearborn, Michigan. He went in with provocative intentions (as evidenced by his t-shirt --- the cross is a menacing symbol in the eys of Muslims). What kind of treatment would you expect if someone crashed the tea party meeting wearing a gratuitously pro-Obama t-shirt? Now imagine the tea-party having a meeting - and the pro-Obama individual kept asking questions and issuing challenges every 2-3 minutes.

As a Christian apologist, I don't think I'd pick that venue - and would certainly not pick that attitude - for sharing with my Muslim friends.

You sound like a Muslim apologist too. Congrats! Funny you mention the cross...what if I said a Mosque is a menacing symbol?

03 May 2011 15:53 #7 by AspenValley
I repeat, are with war with what is referred to here as "Sharia Islam"?

03 May 2011 15:56 #8 by Pony Soldier
And here I thought it was the Wahabbists (sp?) that we had to worry about. Or the twelvers...

03 May 2011 16:12 #9 by bailey bud
For a Muslim - the cross is a menacing symbol.

It represents the crucifction of Jesus the Messiah, who Muslims revere, and insist was not crucified.

More important, it also represents a thousand years of persecution (the Crusades, for example).

Nabeel was looking for trouble - and it appears that he found it.

There's better ways to engage a Muslim.

03 May 2011 17:02 #10 by Nmysys
You have a definite misconception about the Tea Party. I don't think anyone would be up in arms if someone came to a meeting wearing an Obama T-shirt as you say. You can defend Muslims by saying we are stereotyping, but it is alright for you to do the exact same thing, as a result, you lose credibility.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds