How To Defeat Sharia Islam- Freedom of Speech

03 May 2011 20:17 #21 by chickaree
You are the public face of the Tea Party here Nymysys. It's not a friendly or inviting one. If the group is anything like the professed tea partiers here no deviation from the Glenn Beck talking points is tolerated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2011 20:32 #22 by bailey bud
Look - when a Muslim convert wearing an obviously Christian t-shirt busts into a Muslim festival and try to disrupt it, I'm not surprised that security removes him. It has nothing to do with Sharia. It's simple order.

My dispute has nothing to do with the tea party. I was simply pointing out that a tea party gathering would likely not be excited if I appeared there in an Obama t-shirt. Now imagine I stand there and continuously cheer my enthusiastic support of Obama. You would eventually remove me from the premises. The Muslims in the youtube clip did the same thing.

The Muslims did just what you and I would do if the table was turned.

That's not Sharia - it's order!

Finally - to call something "Sharia Islam" is ludicrous. Which Sharia? Hanifi? Sufi? Whahabist? Shia?

I'm a Christian - and my passion is to engage Muslims and to explain who Christians are - and what they believe. This guy picked the wrong time and wrong place. The video doesn't prove a damn thing.

03 May 2011 21:17 #23 by outdoor338

bailey bud wrote: Look - when a Muslim convert wearing an obviously Christian t-shirt busts into a Muslim festival and try to disrupt it, I'm not surprised that security removes him. It has nothing to do with Sharia. It's simple order.

My dispute has nothing to do with the tea party. I was simply pointing out that a tea party gathering would likely not be excited if I appeared there in an Obama t-shirt. Now imagine I stand there and continuously cheer my enthusiastic support of Obama. You would eventually remove me from the premises. The Muslims in the youtube clip did the same thing.

The Muslims did just what you and I would do if the table was turned.

That's not Sharia - it's order!

Finally - to call something "Sharia Islam" is ludicrous. Which Sharia? Hanifi? Sufi? Whahabist? Shia?

I'm a Christian - and my passion is to engage Muslims and to explain who Christians are - and what they believe. This guy picked the wrong time and wrong place. The video doesn't prove a damn thing.

Proves americans do not have free speech on public land! Try that on a muslim, the ACLU would take that case in a heart beat.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds