How To Defeat Sharia Islam- Freedom of Speech

03 May 2011 17:14 #11 by AspenValley

Nmysys wrote: I don't think anyone would be up in arms if someone came to a meeting wearing an Obama T-shirt as you say.

How about if someone arrived dressed in full Arab regalia and proceeded to disrupt the meeting shouting radical Islamic slogans?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2011 17:35 #12 by Photo-fish
I think I might invite my friend with Tourette's syndrome to your next meeting.

Freedom of (uncontrollable) Speech. I'll have him sit up front.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

03 May 2011 17:40 #13 by AspenValley
Frankly, if I ventured to one of these meetings it would only be if I were fully armed. And maybe not even then.

03 May 2011 17:49 #14 by LadyJazzer
I don't think anyone here, (who is not now, or ever about to be a teabagger), has any misconceptions about what the Tea Party is... I just hope it's not in the water supply.

03 May 2011 18:08 #15 by major bean
So, just what is the Tea Party?

Regards,
Major Bean

03 May 2011 18:11 #16 by chickaree
That is no way to witness your faith. WWJD is more than letters on a bracelet.

03 May 2011 18:58 #17 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote: I don't think anyone here, (who is not now, or ever about to be a teabagger), has any misconceptions about what the Tea Party is... I just hope it's not in the water supply.

You know nothing about the Tea Party other than what your Huffinghton Post rag tells you it is. I've never once seen you refer to it other than "teabagger" which just tells me you are a childish uninformed hater in an old woman's body. Maybe you should finally retire from your hateful spewing and take up a peaceful liberal hobby and enjoy your golden years. (And I'm an old man btw)

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 May 2011 19:13 #18 by Blazer Bob

CriticalBill wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Maybe you should finally retire from your hateful spewing and take up a peaceful liberal hobby and enjoy your golden years. (And I'm an old man btw)

Absolutely not. LJ is a poster child for tea party recruitment. I hope she posts in venues that are read by millions.

03 May 2011 19:37 #19 by Nmysys
Photo:

You and your friend are welcome to attend any of our meetings. Unlike what you have been led to believe by LJ and other hating Liberals, we are not a hate group.

03 May 2011 20:01 #20 by Pony Soldier
Really? some of the comments about poster's dead mothers speak otherwise. You are a hateful pompous ass.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds