Netanyahu and Obama

22 May 2011 19:34 #31 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Netanyahu and Obama

major bean wrote: That is exactly the tact that VL would take. This is a riot. I've got you pegged. Gotcha!

Is that a yes to the wager? Cat got your tongue? Yes or no should be easy even for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 May 2011 19:41 #32 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Netanyahu and Obama
Looks like you're cornered major bean.

I'll bet you wish everyone would shut the hell up.

22 May 2011 19:43 #33 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Netanyahu and Obama
Yes, to what? Some challenge of a bet? Don't be ridiculous. Only an idiot gambles, especially on the internet with some fool. And, archer, I have no concerns whenever some fool wants to bet with me on the internet. That is idiotic, even from you.

This all sounds like you three are still in grade school. Nap time?

Regards,
Major Bean

22 May 2011 19:47 #34 by dummy up
Replied by dummy up on topic Netanyahu and Obama

major bean wrote: Yes, to what? Some challenge of a bet? Don't be ridiculous. Only an idiot gambles, especially on the internet with some fool. And, archer, I have no concerns whenever some fool wants to bet with me on the internet. That is idiotic, even from you.

Then maybe you should Dummy Up if you won't put up. Typical blowhard.
For the record I am not, and have never ever met, Vice Lord. I really don't care to.
But Bean before you make accusations you should be confident that you know what you are talking about
I WIN!!!!!

22 May 2011 19:50 #35 by bailey bud
Replied by bailey bud on topic Netanyahu and Obama
It's kind of interesting watching an American President disagree with Israel.

With the history of AIPAC (no presidential candidate has ever opposed AIPAC and been elected), I'd be surprised if President Obama is re-elected.

(I agree with the President's stance, by the way ---- I simply don't think the view is politically sustainable).

22 May 2011 19:50 - 22 May 2011 19:56 #36 by major bean

Dummy Up wrote:

major bean wrote: Yes, to what? Some challenge of a bet? Don't be ridiculous. Only an idiot gambles, especially on the internet with some fool. And, archer, I have no concerns whenever some fool wants to bet with me on the internet. That is idiotic, even from you.

Then maybe you should Dummy Up if you won't put up. Typical blowhard.
For the record I am not, and have never ever met, Vice Lord. I really don't care to.
But Bean before you make accusations you should be confident that you know what you are talking about
I WIN!!!!!

That is so immature that it is classic. Put up or shut up. Classic! And very childish.
There is something to win? :lol: rofllol :rofl Come on, grow up. You got out of grade school decades ago.

Regards,
Major Bean

22 May 2011 19:53 #37 by major bean

bailey bud wrote: It's kind of interesting watching an American President disagree with Israel.

With the history of AIPAC (no presidential candidate has ever opposed AIPAC and been elected), I'd be surprised if President Obama is re-elected.

(I agree with the President's stance, by the way ---- I simply don't think the view is politically sustainable).

I agree. He made a huge blunder. I go further, though. I believe that we should stop all foreign aid. And I also think that we should stop meddling with foreign countries, including the Middle East.
I do not believe that Obama will be re-elected, this blunder being a contributing factor.
And I think that the '67 boundries are not realistic. It allows for mortars to be lobbed into Israel at will. Israel would not have a buffer zone that would prevent agression by rockets and mortars.
This is all Britains mess. Let them sort it out.

Regards,
Major Bean

22 May 2011 20:02 #38 by dummy up
Bean, it looks like you are having a Newt day. LOL

22 May 2011 20:03 #39 by major bean
I doubt it, VL.

Regards,
Major Bean

22 May 2011 20:07 #40 by dummy up

major bean wrote: I doubt it, VL.

Bet back on? blowhard?

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds