Netanyahu and Obama

21 May 2011 07:38 #1 by Nmysys
Netanyahu and Obama was created by Nmysys
Folks, 15 minutes, but worth watching. Look at the statesmanship of one over the incompetant. Obama has 1st 7 mins, lack lustre..then binny takes over...nails Obama, gives him history lesson, Obama completely dumfounded..love it..Netanyahu..ur the man!! Love it.

[youtube:386d843j]
[/youtube:386d843j]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 May 2011 09:01 #2 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Netanyahu and Obama
Obama is in way over his head whenever it comes to foreign relations. Does Hilary not have any input before Obama opens his mouth?

Regards,
Major Bean

21 May 2011 10:22 #3 by daisypusher
Replied by daisypusher on topic Netanyahu and Obama
That was worth the 15 minutes. There are so many lessons there for everyone.

21 May 2011 16:40 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Netanyahu and Obama
Well Obama sure isnt the great speaker he's touted to be when there's no teleprompter. He set a new record for his "Uh count" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThEAO0lt4Dw ...pretty close to every third word and he seems to be searching for his thoughts while Netanyahu sounds like the teacher.

Ya, Obama got schooled, big surprise.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 May 2011 11:39 #5 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Netanyahu and Obama
I am really seriously surprised at the response from the right on this. To have any leader of any country thet is dependent on the U.S to lecture the President in the White House is disgusting. I have always supported Israel but my reaction was go F*** yourself. If this was done to a Republican President you hypocrites would be asking for a declaration of war. What an ingrate Netanyahu is.

22 May 2011 11:44 - 22 May 2011 12:09 #6 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Netanyahu and Obama

jmc wrote: I am really seriously surprised at the response from the right on this. To have any leader of any country thet is dependent on the U.S to lecture the President in the White House is disgusting. I have always supported Israel but my reaction was go F*** yourself. If this was done to a Republican President you hypocrites would be asking for a declaration of war. What an ingrate Netanyahu is.

Yeah jmc....I kinda had that reaction too, and wondered if Obama's response was an effort not to tell Netanyahu where he could put his lecture. His words were very measured and benign.......I thought he showed great self control.

22 May 2011 11:50 #7 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Netanyahu and Obama
My old business partner knows Netanyahu, and his step father from here in Denver, is a close personal friend of his. That man is a class act all the way and a true leader. He makes Obama look and sound like Dennis the Menace! Embarassing that is the best we could find out of 300 million Americans to lead this country.

22 May 2011 12:01 #8 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Netanyahu and Obama

The Viking wrote: My old business partner knows Netanyahu, and his step father from here in Denver, is a close personal friend of his. That man is a class act all the way and a true leader. He makes Obama look and sound like Dennis the Menace! Embarassing that is the best we could find out of 300 million Americans to lead this country.

That was helpful to the discussion.

22 May 2011 12:05 #9 by Soulshiner
Replied by Soulshiner on topic Netanyahu and Obama

jmc wrote: I am really seriously surprised at the response from the right on this. To have any leader of any country thet is dependent on the U.S to lecture the President in the White House is disgusting. I have always supported Israel but my reaction was go F*** yourself. If this was done to a Republican President you hypocrites would be asking for a declaration of war. What an ingrate Netanyahu is.

:yeahthat:

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

22 May 2011 12:09 #10 by daisypusher
Replied by daisypusher on topic Netanyahu and Obama
I did not view this as a partisan event. Netanyahu was great. Obama was not. If it is inappropriate of Netanyahu to represent his country's interests the best he can when Israel is dependent on the US - then maybe there is good reasoning behind all our $$ going to support the majority of countries around the world. If only all the other countries would respect us (and our policies) for that instead of looking after their own best interests.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds