New Poll

13 Jun 2011 10:56 #41 by CC
Replied by CC on topic New Poll
Nobody that matters.....you need to work on that :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jun 2011 11:05 #42 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic New Poll
I'm not banned either. I am sure they would LOVE to though if I posted LOL

13 Jun 2011 11:09 #43 by Nobody that matters
Replied by Nobody that matters on topic New Poll

Becky wrote: Nobody that matters.....you need to work on that :)

Like I said, it's their house. I follow the rules. If I leave it'll be by my own choice because I can't swallow what they're feeding.

I had long hair when I was younger. One aunt made me wear a hair net at the dinner table. I politely excused myself, made my apologies for having to leave, and didn't go back.

I didn't shake out my hair over the cassarole, call my aunt an OCD neat freak, and slam the door on my way out.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

13 Jun 2011 19:13 #44 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic New Poll

Joe wrote: I was thinkin of creating a new T-shirt, "I've been banned from PineCam"

It would have some nice mountain scenery in the Background too.

$9.99 special for 285Bound members.
$19.99 for tourists.

Oh boy..Over the years i've heard some stupid ideas, some real hairbrained schemes, some ridiculous money making ideas, but this isn't one of them! Brilliant! I know you don't have exclusive rights to this idea so i'm moving on it. The front will be a screenshot of the PC's front page with a big red circle with a line through it saying BANNED... I can slightly change some of the stuff on the home page to say stuff like "over 10,00 members banned" and what not. The back will have 285bound.com on it..if it's ok with SC...?

These will be quality shirts... $22 or 2 for $40.

13 Jun 2011 19:17 #45 by UNDER MODERATION
BTW- I'm not playing around right now..I'll make between 10 and 12 dollars a shirt and I would only expect to sell around 100...So..I'm not doing it for the money...I sense a need for this product and I wanna satisfy it. Heck..I might even sell them at cost

13 Jun 2011 19:21 #46 by UNDER MODERATION
Also BTW- I know a shirt guy- He's in Aurora..I'm outta town so I'll be looking for a partner to pick them up and sell them..I can email him the screen shot and he will literally do the rest. I will provide all the money- You just got to pick them up and sell them..for a half cut..If you wanna give it to someone else to sell thats your business and thier cut will come out of your 5 to 6 bucks per shirt..

????

13 Jun 2011 19:21 #47 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic New Poll

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote: I was thinkin of creating a new T-shirt, "I've been banned from PineCam"

$19.99 for tourists.

Oh boy..Over the years i've heard some stupid ideas, some real hairbrained schemes, some ridiculous money making ideas, but this isn't one of them! Brilliant! I know you don't have exclusive rights to this idea so i'm moving on it. The front will be a screenshot of the PC's front page with a big red circle with a line through it saying BANNED... I can slightly change some of the stuff on the home page to say stuff like "over 10,00 members banned" and what not. The back will have 285bound.com on it..if it's ok with SC...?

I'll buy 10

13 Jun 2011 19:27 #48 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic New Poll

Science Chic wrote: T-Shirts are ordered, $10 for 285Bound members, $15 for everyone else! PM me if you want one (I'll have them sometime Thursday) - we want everybody wearing these and walking around at Bailey Day this Saturday! I'll give you $2 off if you're willing to carry extras around and hand them out too! :thumbsup:

These are less expensive than ViceLord's

13 Jun 2011 19:27 #49 by UNDER MODERATION

jmc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

$19.99 for tourists.

I'll buy 10

The guy is out of town but he'll be home in a few days..When Bailey Day? I think it can all get done in about 2-3 days..so about a week from now.

13 Jun 2011 19:29 #50 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic New Poll

Vice Lord wrote:

jmc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

$19.99 for tourists.

I'll buy 10

The guy is out of town but he'll be home in a few days..When Bailey Day? I think it can all get done in about 2-3 days..so about a week from now.

Bailey day is this Saturday.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds