New Poll

13 Jun 2011 19:30 #51 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic New Poll

Hoot Owl wrote:

Science Chic wrote: T-Shirts are ordered, $10 for 285Bound members, $15 for everyone else! PM me if you want one (I'll have them sometime Thursday) - we want everybody wearing these and walking around at Bailey Day this Saturday! I'll give you $2 off if you're willing to carry extras around and hand them out too! :thumbsup:

These are less expensive than ViceLord's

Well I know I can get quality shirts done for $9 to $11 cause I've had then done for the Union before...Thats all I know, and I also know there will be at least two people getting a cut so I think $20 to $22 is fair..These shirts will be $13 shirts but since i'm getting them bulk I get them cheaper..Like I said..Quality shirts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jun 2011 19:35 - 13 Jun 2011 20:00 #52 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic New Poll
VL, I am warning you, i donated exclusive rights for my idea to JMC (and 285bound). Don't make me send my real estate lawyer after you. You'll be sorry! :)

edit: You know VL, some of us think of the community first and donate our ideas, we don't all think of obscene profit mongering like you do. I'm pretty disappointed in you.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

13 Jun 2011 19:39 #53 by LOL
If you want VL, I'll consider selling my coffee cup, hat, and bumper sticker rights. PM me for details. I know you have deep pockets with all those gambling winnings. $$$$$$$ ChaChingggg!

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

13 Jun 2011 19:44 - 13 Jun 2011 19:45 #54 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: If you want VL, I'll consider selling my coffee cup, hat, and bumper sticker rights. PM me for details. I know you have deep pockets with all those gambling winnings. $$$$$$$ ChaChingggg!

We can joke about this later..This is business and business is serious to me..

Anybody: Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if youre interested in being a distributer

13 Jun 2011 19:45 #55 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic New Poll
Hi VL nice to see you. That is not really you email address? LOL

13 Jun 2011 19:46 #56 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Hi VL nice to see you. That is not really your email address? LOL

Hi CG-Send me a test e mail

13 Jun 2011 19:48 #57 by CinnamonGirl
Uh, I just realized I got duped into sending you my email address.

13 Jun 2011 19:52 #58 by LOL
I just sent him a fake phishing email and some spam from . Hope he enjoys the pics he will get soon. :)

13 Jun 2011 19:54 - 13 Jun 2011 19:55 #59 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Uh, I just realized I got duped into sending you my email address.

Ha ha...Well...If you don't want to get spammed to death I strongly suggest you become a distributer..for $3/shirt

13 Jun 2011 19:55 #60 by CinnamonGirl
It's real.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds