New Poll

14 Jun 2011 13:40 #91 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic New Poll

CinnamonGirl wrote: robynabc

I guess you couldn't respond to Lynn, huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jun 2011 13:48 #92 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic New Poll
I don't know. But as a an admin of our sites. I really do not know why you would not contact someone. To make them sign in over and over and make you email over and over wondering what you have done is sort of mean.

My biggest worry has always been that the community cannot see their links if they are not members. If you are banned and there is an emergency what were you supposed to do? That is a hazard in my view. Banning to keep your site safe, I could maybe see, but the link issue is really scary. And I am glad that those members, including myself and JMC have somewhere to get info. In a fire that is incredibly important.

14 Jun 2011 14:00 #93 by MsMAM

CinnamonGirl wrote: I don't know. But as a an admin of our sites. I really do not know why you would not contact someone. To make them sign in over and over and make you email over and over wondering what you have done is sort of mean.

My biggest worry has always been that the community cannot see their links if they are not members. If you are banned and there is an emergency what were you supposed to do? That is a hazard in my view. Banning to keep your site safe, I could maybe see, but the link issue is really scary. And I am glad that those members, including myself and JMC have somewhere to get info. In a fire that is incredibly important.

I wonder why they do that?

14 Jun 2011 14:56 #94 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic New Poll
Nazi's

14 Jun 2011 14:57 #95 by MsMAM

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Nazi's

I wonder if Wayne knows? Was it like that when the site was his?

14 Jun 2011 17:02 #96 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic New Poll

MsMAM wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I don't know. But as a an admin of our sites. I really do not know why you would not contact someone. To make them sign in over and over and make you email over and over wondering what you have done is sort of mean.

I wonder why they do that?

Because they can. Same reason they make up TOS violations so they can smack someone down or ban them. They're a bunch of petty dictators.

14 Jun 2011 17:14 #97 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic New Poll
C'mon Mtn Gramma, don't sugar coat it, tell us what you really think.
Geez, those PC dictators are even after Grandmas now! SOBs! They're worse than Republicans! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Jun 2011 17:16 #98 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic New Poll
And I know. I used to be one -- a Republican, that is. :wink:

14 Jun 2011 17:47 #99 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic New Poll

MsMAM wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Nazi's

I wonder if Wayne knows? Was it like that when the site was his?

yes

As for being banned, I have been kicked out of many places for speaking up including PC. In the end, it is their house and their shifting rules. I also think the t shirts are a bad idea. There is no need for a public site war. It only makes this site look juvenile and cheap.

Wear shirts with 285bound on them and people will get the message.

14 Jun 2011 18:18 #100 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic New Poll

CinnamonGirl wrote: My biggest worry has always been that the community cannot see their links if they are not members. If you are banned and there is an emergency what were you supposed to do? That is a hazard in my view. Banning to keep your site safe, I could maybe see, but the link issue is really scary. And I am glad that those members, including myself and JMC have somewhere to get info. In a fire that is incredibly important.

I wouldn't mind being banned, but not being able to see links really bothers me. The community calender, is nothing but links
for example

16th June - Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registered or enter the forums!
- To Benefit Senior Resource Center in Evergreen, Mt. Vernon Country Club, 7:30-8:30am

Might be a good cause, Google is my friend

Boys and girls club registration

As promised-
Registration info:

Three Ways to Pre-Register:

1. May 16 & 17 at Deer Creek Elementary School Field Days
2. Email: Maria Sims at Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registered or enter the forums! 3. Download forms at Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registered or enter the forums!

Glad I dont have a use for this organization, but who knows I may have sent a donation their way.
Yes the color choice was intentional, The Flumes "volunteer of the year" is missing out on quite an audience. Not only are there banned members, many people just dont want to register for websites.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds