New Poll

15 Jun 2011 10:10 #131 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic New Poll

LadyJazzer wrote: "I've been banned from Pinecam"

I'll wear it as a badge of honor... I figure I'm in some pretty good company, and it's not a put-down, so much as an acknowledgement that I belong to the special fraternity/sorority... :lol:

Exactly...And If I saw someone with a Banned from PC shirt on..I might hug them like I would an old friend or something..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jun 2011 10:10 #132 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic New Poll
Can't we have both, so that us muck rollers, cand have a chioce on what and where to ware them.
FREEDOM CHOICE isn't that the name of the game? As long as boht styles promote 285Bound, what's it matter?

15 Jun 2011 10:11 #133 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic New Poll
Like so many others here, banned and not upset. Thanks 285 Bound for a site where we can speak our minds.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

15 Jun 2011 10:13 #134 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic New Poll

Vice Lord wrote:

I'll wear it as a badge of honor... I figure I'm in some pretty good company, and it's not a put-down, so much as an acknowledgement that I belong to the special fraternity/sorority... :lol:

Exactly...And If I saw someone with a Banned from PC shirt on..I might hug them like I would an old friend or something..

OK, but kinda move to the side?

15 Jun 2011 10:17 #135 by UNDER MODERATION

HEARTLESS wrote: Like so many others here, banned and not upset. Thanks 285 Bound for a site where we can speak our minds.

And what about the people that remain there and don't say anything about the bannings, deletions and editing of ideas? What does that say about them? They are just like the Germans that sat by while the Jews were exterminated...

"Hey, as long as they don't bann me, i'm ok with it"

Like I said...The worst of humanity of full display

15 Jun 2011 10:18 #136 by UNDER MODERATION

TPP wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

OK, but kinda move to the side?

I was just talking about the women wearing the shirts..

15 Jun 2011 10:20 #137 by Nobody that matters
Replied by Nobody that matters on topic New Poll

Vice Lord wrote: And what about the people that remain there and don't say anything about the bannings, deletions and editing of ideas? What does that say about them? They are just like the Germans that sat by while the Jews were exterminated...

VL, it's just a chat board. let's retain some sense of perspective.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

15 Jun 2011 10:21 #138 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic New Poll
VL, your example of PC vs Nazis is extrema crapa. But nice try.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

15 Jun 2011 10:22 #139 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic New Poll

jf1acai wrote:

...but I can see that it will irritate some people...

Of course! :biggrin:

Introspection and facing reality/truth can hurt, but if you want your business, and personal life, to keep improving and being the best that it can be, then it requires taking a hard look at how you operate, and changing and adapting as need be. Read the most successful business peoples' books and you'll see this point getting hammered home over and over. I, for one, am not trying to be petty, or bash Pinecam, but I will not pull my punches on calling it like it is. The way they operate hasn't been optimal for quite some time, and it's hurt the members of the community the most. I'm sorry if they don't like to hear it, but they have the power to change and improve; it's up to them whether they will or not.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Jun 2011 10:23 #140 by UNDER MODERATION

Nobody that matters wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: And what about the people that remain there and don't say anything about the bannings, deletions and editing of ideas? What does that say about them? They are just like the Germans that sat by while the Jews were exterminated...

VL, it's just a chat board. let's retain some sense of perspective.

Yes..but just like an Ant Farm...You can learn from it

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds