New Poll

14 Jun 2011 23:33 #111 by archer
Replied by archer on topic New Poll
I have to agree with LH....seems kinda childish to wear a tee shirt bashing a message board, no matter how badly they treated people, I too would rather have a tee shirt promoting 285Bound.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jun 2011 23:46 #112 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic New Poll

archer wrote: I have to agree with LH....seems kinda childish to wear a tee shirt bashing a message board, no matter how badly they treated people, I too would rather have a tee shirt promoting 285Bound.

:yeahthat:

15 Jun 2011 06:30 #113 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic New Poll
Bashing Pinecam? A T-shirt saying "pinecam sucks" or "I hate pinecam" would be bashing IMO

"I've been banned from Pinecam" is simply a true statement of fact for many, a form of communication. If they are banned, they are not allowed to communicate or follow links anymore on a forum. So I see nothing wrong with communicating it on a t-shirt instead. I don't see it as bashing necessarily. Childish, maybe. I wish we could be childish more often, its alot more fun. :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

15 Jun 2011 06:35 #114 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic New Poll
How about "I've been banned from pc, that's why I post on 285bound!", archer?

15 Jun 2011 08:00 #115 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic New Poll

archer wrote: I have to agree with LH....seems kinda childish to wear a tee shirt bashing a message board, no matter how badly they treated people, I too would rather have a tee shirt promoting 285Bound.

Well, like everything else- it's certainly not for everyone.

I see a lot of childish things going on in the world, but I just don't get that feeling from this. At all, an honestly I was never mad at PC, but it is a sickening message board. Probably the most disgusting display of over moderation on the entire internet, and for that, they deserve to be ridiculed, publicly.

15 Jun 2011 08:13 #116 by Nobody that matters
Replied by Nobody that matters on topic New Poll
Wear the t-shirt, wallow in the muck. Get down in the mud right along with those that you despise and get as dirty as they are. That'll learn 'em real good!

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

15 Jun 2011 08:32 #117 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic New Poll
Just the facts, Ma'm, just the facts. :)

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

15 Jun 2011 08:39 #118 by nothing wrong with me
Replied by nothing wrong with me on topic New Poll

neptunechimney wrote:

It is called free market, folks.
Seems like alot of people have been waiting for something like this around these parts.

15 Jun 2011 09:09 #119 by UNDER MODERATION

Nobody that matters wrote: Wear the t-shirt, wallow in the muck. Get down in the mud right along with those that you despise and get as dirty as they are. That'll learn 'em real good!

I just don't see it that way..Not even a little.

15 Jun 2011 09:11 #120 by UNDER MODERATION

nothing wrong with me wrote:

neptunechimney wrote:

It is called free market, folks.
Seems like alot of people have been waiting for something like this around these parts.

If I got behind someone in line at Soopers and saw them wearin the shirt i'm gonna have made up..I'd Laugh, probably Out Loud.

Who wouldn't?

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds