Can you afford $7 per gallon?

18 Jun 2010 14:03 #21 by Gringa

The Viking wrote:

Gringa wrote:

The Viking wrote: I just recieved a reaming from a MOD from another unmentiond site in a PM over here, so I am just making sure people know that we can joke over here and still get along with everyone. Over here we let you know that you are allowed to remove the sticks from your arses before entering.

I really shouldn't get in the middle of this, but, here is goes anyway:

The best way to stop that sh!t is to post the PM and out them. You don't have to put up with that......

I considered it but decided againt it. But it was not a nice PM. They sent me a PM for their privacy and I am going to respect that ....for now. But i will say it is the MOD that the most people have complained about.

You are a better person than I lol
In my opinion, abusive PMs are an intrusion to YOUR privacy. I see them as far game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2010 17:01 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Can you afford $7 per gallon?

The Viking wrote: This is what some experts are saying

I stopped reading right there..More fear tactics? Is that all you guys got?

18 Jun 2010 21:03 #23 by Local_Historian

The Viking wrote: I just recieved a reaming from a MOD from another unmentiond site in a PM over here, so I am just making sure people know that we can joke over here and still get along with everyone. Over here we let you know that you are allowed to remove the sticks from your arses before entering.

I always remove the stick from my ass when I sit down - much more comfortable.

The question is not so much can I afford it, but can my boss afford it? A good part of my job is driving kids about - if it affected my take home, my prices would go up.

19 Jun 2010 20:25 #24 by Blazer Bob
I love how some on the left when they can not argue the facts will # 1 attack the source. If they can't argue the facts and they can't do #1 then it's on to #2, raise a straw man.
IMO this is #2.

Wayne Harrison wrote: I love how conservatives rail about the left-wing media and education establishment and say you can't trust anything they report then don't mind quoting them when it suits their purpose.

19 Jun 2010 20:38 #25 by Blazer Bob
Implied #1.

Wayne Harrison wrote: Oh, and rather than read a piece written by the Heritage Institute that you linked to, here's the ACTUAL STUDY:

http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/fil ... tation.pdf

19 Jun 2010 20:44 #26 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Can you afford $7 per gallon?
Like Obama is gonna make gas $7 a gallon..What moron would believe that?

I guess the same people that believed he was going to take your guns, bann fishing and create death panels...

Oh brother- C'mon guys, you're embarrassing me here

19 Jun 2010 20:59 #27 by jf1acai

C'mon guys, you're embarrassing me here

:rofl

If YOU haven't done that already, how could WE?

rofllol

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

19 Jun 2010 23:24 #28 by Tilt
Replied by Tilt on topic Can you afford $7 per gallon?
jf1acai, your snappy comments hard to understand, especially
when you misspell, ?nerfect. Very hard to follow.

22 Jun 2010 07:15 #29 by FredHayek

Vice Lord wrote: Like Obama is gonna make gas $7 a gallon..What moron would believe that?

I guess the same people that believed he was going to take your guns, bann fishing and create death panels...

Oh brother- C'mon guys, you're embarrassing me here

Through a combination of inflation, VAT taxes, and cap & trade, $7 gas may not be so far off.

Decrease our reliance on foreign energy by using Ritter's new energy program? Won't the Sierra Fund get upset when we have to cover the Great Plains with solar panels and wind farms?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Jun 2010 07:46 #30 by Wayne Harrison
I think we'll have $7 a gallon gas -- just not anytime soon. Maybe not even in the next 10 years.

I'm not basing that on anything except past gas price history.

The funny thing is, if it DID jump to $7 a gallon, you'd see a REVERSE border problem, with Americans going to Mexico or Canada for their low gas prices and lower cost of living. That would be kinda ironic.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds