Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder!!

05 Jul 2011 14:11 #11 by noneya BIZ
SHAME ON THE JURY!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jul 2011 14:16 #12 by LadyJazzer
They DID go for a manslaughter charge... The jury had three options: 1) First Degree murder; 2) Aggravated Manslaughter of a child; 3) Felony Child-abuse...

The jury could have convicted her of a lesser sentence, but the prosecution didn't prove it... You really should get your news from some place that has facts and not frothing-at-the-mouth hysteria.

Nancy Grace Rails Against Casey Anthony Verdict

Narrating the denouement of 33-day trial, Grace said that she was more stunned by the outcome of the case than when O.J. Simpson was found not guilty of murdering his ex-wife and a friend in 1995. The body of Anthony's daughter, Caylee, was discovered in woods near her family's home in December 2008. Anthony's defense team alleged that Caylee had drowned.

Grace railed against the 25-year-old Anthony, whom she nicknamed "Tot Mom." "It's tough when you think about Caylee and you think about this evidence and you think about all those days that Tot Mom went about partying as if Caylee had never existed," she said.

Whoa, now THERE'S a surprise... Nancy Grace is upset about the verdict... Who knew?!?!?

05 Jul 2011 14:27 #13 by Martin Ent Inc

05 Jul 2011 14:31 #14 by Soulshiner
I haven't been paying attention to this at all. Why do people say that she was guilty? What evidence does everyone know that proves she was guilty that the jury didn't know?

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

05 Jul 2011 14:48 #15 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder!!
I hope the judge gives her alot of time ( the max) for the fact that she did not help them find her and was 'looking for her' for a month. How they could say she was not guilty of child abuse is sick and disgusting.

http://investigation.discovery.com/blog ... une14.html

Listen to the phone calls.

05 Jul 2011 14:52 #16 by LadyJazzer
I hope he does too.. I hope he gives her the max that is allowed...

No one has been able to prove to anyone's satisfaction how the body wound up at the place where it was found... There wasn't enough physical evidence, DNA, whatever, to prove the cause of death, or a connection with anyone associated with the case...including Casey.

05 Jul 2011 14:55 #17 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder!!

LadyJazzer wrote: I hope he does too.. I hope he gives her the max that is allowed...

No one has been able to prove to anyone's satisfaction how the body wound up at the place where it was found... There wasn't enough physical evidence, DNA, whatever, to prove the cause of death, or a connection with anyone associated with the case...including Casey.

There was plenty of proof that she did not call the police for a month??? That deserves many years. I am sick today, just sick. I don't know that she killed her directly but she is extremely incompetent as a parent and selfish.

05 Jul 2011 15:32 #18 by Rick
At least other selfish and sick mothers now know that all you have to do is make sure there is no way to prove cause of death and you can get away with it. This would have been much easier for the defense if she had taken the time to bury the child instead of just dumping her in the swamp. But it all worked out for her in the end anyway.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

05 Jul 2011 15:35 #19 by PrintSmith
CS called and said that the sentence for lying to LEO is in the neighborhood of 4 years (one year for each charge served consecutively instead of concurrently). Given the mandatory "good time" that comes off of the sentence, and knowing that she has spent the last 3 years behind bars (for which she must receive credit towards her sentence) in all likelihood Casey Anthony will be serving her last 2 nights behind bars before being set free on parole on Thursday when the sentencing takes place.

I think Ms Anthony is in for quite the shock when she reenters society. The court of public opinion has rendered a verdict far different from that of the jury. Not guilty in a court of law is not equivalent to innocent of the charges brought against you after all.

05 Jul 2011 15:41 #20 by CC
I am in shock also. I completely agree with LJ.
That little girl deserved better than this.
I will just never understand how a mother goes out and parties down while her little girl was missing/dead.
Casey Anthony is a sociopath. Anyone want to take bets on when she will have another encounter with the law?

Well said printsmith. I was just thinking that very thought myself.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds