Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder!!

05 Jul 2011 20:24 #31 by Sunshine Girl

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Makes you wonder though what vigilante may take up the verdict.

Here's hoping! I hope they don't forget the duct tape. :crossed: :thumbsup:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jul 2011 20:26 #32 by Martin Ent Inc

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Makes you wonder though what vigilante may take up the verdict.

Here's hoping! I hope they don't forget the duct tape. :crossed: :thumbsup:

Yeah what's up with that?

It was the Father.

05 Jul 2011 20:31 #33 by Sunshine Girl
I don't think the father had anything to do with it.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

05 Jul 2011 20:32 - 05 Jul 2011 20:45 #34 by major bean
Being a pathological liar does make her a murderer. But it also does not mean that she did not murder her daughter. The prosecutor said that she murdered her daughter but did not prove it. They just said that she was a liar and a despicible person.

The jury was not sympathetic with Casey Anthony as was the Angela Davis jury. They made the best decision possible since the prosecution did not prove that the mother did it, how she did it, why she did it, or the cause of death of the little girl.

Pathological liars are mentally disturbed but that does not mean that she is a murderer.

The jury made the best possible decision, considering the lack of evidence shown by the prosecutor.

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Jul 2011 20:36 #35 by Sunshine Girl
I think she is no less a psychopath than Scott Peterson.

05 Jul 2011 20:44 #36 by major bean

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Jul 2011 21:07 #37 by Soulshiner

noneya BIZ wrote: Heard this evening that the anthoney Family is ALL ready receiving Death Threats.. Security is tightened. Way to go CASEY... and Jury.....Hope all is proud....

You forgot the media...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

05 Jul 2011 21:21 #38 by lionshead2010
How does the line go? Innocent until proven guilty?

Ms. Anthony was tried in the court of public opinion and found guilty of first degree murder. Fortunately for her and the rest of us, our justice system...though imperfect....has a REAL problem with finding people guilty unless all reasonable doubt is addressed. She may be guilty of many bad things and poor judgment....but she has already served something like three years for a crime the prosecutor could notprove beyond a reasonable doubt. Justice is served.

And how many in this forum thought the State of Florida was going to execute her? Seriously? I'm also pleased to be in a Nation that thinks twice before executing its women.

In the end we are all judged.

05 Jul 2011 21:31 #39 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder!!
I do no know if she murdered her child and they did not have the evidence but she was not cooperative in any way and according to herself, she did not call the police when she was missing. Child neglect at the very least.

I do believe she may be a sociopath and take it from someone that has been very close to one, as awful as this is she would have had a very difficult life living with her as a mother.

06 Jul 2011 05:07 #40 by MamaRama
Saddest thing of ALL...Caylee is gone and NOT coming back..

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds