Is this what will happen to our market tomorrow?

07 Aug 2011 22:24 #31 by The Viking

archer wrote: First.....you need to learn the difference between budget and deficit....GW got a budget surplus, the nice thing about a budget surplus is that you can use it to pay down the debt, or save it for a rainy day....neither of which GW did.

yeah, yeah....and George Bush was never president....everything bad that has ever happened is Obama's fault. OK I get it.

Wow you really are out of touch with history. Explains a lot. George Bush actually WAS our 43rd President. You might want to read up on that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Aug 2011 22:27 #32 by archer
How could he have been president Viking, presidents usually do something and according to you he didn't do anything, everything that happened during those 8 years was because of the democrats.

07 Aug 2011 22:30 #33 by archer
Enough already......obviously you and I will never see the others point of view

.....batten down the hatches, I think we as a nation are in for a very bumpy ride. I believe I will concentrate my efforts on surviving that rather than trying to lead an elephant to water when he so obviously doesn't want to drink anything but :Koolaid:

07 Aug 2011 22:57 #34 by lionshead2010
AAA rating, AA+ rating or whatever the rating may be or however the market reacts, the sun will come up tomorrow morning and set tomorrow evening. We will still be free Americans.

Our Nation has been through many trials and I'm confident once we tone down the rhetoric and focus on finding solution collectively, we will resolve this problem too.

I still believe in American Exceptional ism and can't think of any place I'd rather call home. It will be a bumpy ride but I'm certain we will solve the problem. All we really need to do is stop pointing fingers and stop arguing long enough to listen to each other.

07 Aug 2011 23:00 #35 by archer

lionshead2010 wrote: AAA rating, AA+ rating or whatever the rating may be or however the market reacts, the sun will come up tomorrow morning and set tomorrow evening. We will still be free Americans.

Our Nation has been through many trials and I'm confident once we tone down the rhetoric and focus on finding solution collectively, we will resolve this problem too.

I still believe in American Exceptional ism and can't think of any place I'd rather call home. It will be a bumpy ride but I'm certain we will solve the problem. All we really need to do is stop pointing fingers and stop arguing long enough to listen to each other.

:yeahthat:

08 Aug 2011 02:17 #36 by The Viking
Love this quote.....

“We’re still AA+,” said Jay Carney, the White House Press Secretary. “An A+ is an A+, we’re still at the top of the class. If we were downgraded to a B or B+ we would be concerned, but we’re still A rated!”

One of the biggest failures in 70 years and it is no big deal to this administration.

08 Aug 2011 02:19 #37 by The Viking
Look at the pictures of Obama. This was AFTER he helped our great nation lose it's AAA rating for the first time in 70 years. He is celebrating while millions of people are out of work, our market and peoples investments are crashing and disapearing, and while he is destroying our economy! He looks smug like he is accomplishing just what he wanted. Destroying America just slow enough so the libs can't catch on!

http://weeklyworldnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/obama_downgraded.jpg?w=350&h=272

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/36 ... ite-house/

http://weeklyworldnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/obama_downgradee.jpg?w=375&h=200

Look at all the Koolaid drinkers clapping for him like he has actually done something good.

http://weeklyworldnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/obama_downgradec.jpg?w=375&h=200

08 Aug 2011 06:36 #38 by outdoor338
One thing obama inherited from bush was a credit rating that was AAA :biggrin:

08 Aug 2011 07:11 #39 by bailey bud
Well - oil contracts are dropping like lead.....

I'd guess it's a buying opportunity.

08 Aug 2011 07:24 #40 by FredHayek
Looks like prices on US treasuries are actually rising! Maybe, as bad as our debt issues are and as unlikely as we are to solve them Europe is even more hamstrung.

Plus US population is still rising wheras Japan and Europe are seeing declining birthrates so they don't have enough young workers to provide pensions for their elders.

Time to make John Commuta American Dicatator to get America out of the hole in 5-7 years?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds