The Obama Admin really wants to crack down on illegals

25 Jun 2010 09:13 #1 by Grady
Yeah right rofllol

White House Picks Critic of Local Immigration Enforcement for Key Role at ICE
The Obama administration has tapped an outspoken critic of immigration enforcement on the local level to oversee and promote partnerships between federal and local officials on the issue.
Critics say his pro-immigration policies enabled illegal immigrants to kill two police officers and seriously injure another in Phoenix before he left in 2005 and to kill an officer in Houston before he retired in 2009.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06 ... -role-ice/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2010 09:34 #2 by The Viking
This proves Obama is full of sh*t! He claims he wants to crack down on illegal immigration, then his DOL website runs an add saying they will fight 'for' illegal immigrants to get paid more. Then he taps a guy who is a critic of illegal immigration enforcement and who supports sactuary cities for illegal to hide in and not be able to be touched, to a key position in ICE? He is suppose to be the liason between the Federal government and our laws, (which he does not beleive in) and the Sates and thier enforcement of said laws. Are you flipping kidding me? Obama really is trying to destroy this country.

25 Jun 2010 09:52 #3 by Residenttroll returns
There are discussions that King Obama will be issuing a pardon to all illegals.

25 Jun 2010 10:37 #4 by archer
If you think about it, requiring higher pay for illegals might actually be a good thing. If hiring an illegal is not cost effective, i.e. they have to pay them the same as a legal citizen, then employers might not be so quick to hire them with all the inherent problems that come with hiring them. They may as well hire an American for the job.

25 Jun 2010 10:43 #5 by Residenttroll returns
Yeah, like the Federal government can police minimum wage.

25 Jun 2010 10:51 #6 by archer

residenttroll wrote: Yeah, like the Federal government can police minimum wage.

If you don't think they can, then why are you concerned about requiring higher wages for illegals?

25 Jun 2010 11:07 #7 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote:

If you don't think they can, then why are you concerned about requiring higher wages for illegals?

Not me, I am concern about unemployed legals.

25 Jun 2010 11:25 #8 by The Viking

residenttroll wrote:

archer wrote:

Not me, I am concern about unemployed legals.

Exactly!! It seems like Obama and most of the Liberals are moe concerned with taking care of illegals rather than is legal Americans can find work.

25 Jun 2010 11:27 #9 by The Viking

archer wrote:

Because if they find someone is here and working illegally, they need to send them home and give that job to an American! There are millions out there looking for jobs that would fill those positions. But this administration doesn't care about legal unemployed Americans. They just want the illegals to get paid better.

25 Jun 2010 11:46 #10 by archer

The Viking wrote: But this administration doesn't care about legal unemployed Americans. They just want the illegals to get paid better.

Does it really matter what the administration wants (and I'm not sure you're right) if the result is that by raising the wages for illegals more American's get these jobs because the employers lose the one big reason to hire the illegals in the first place?

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds