What if Michael Vick were white?

31 Aug 2011 18:19 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic What if Michael Vick were white?
Friends...A dog is an animal, we here in America slaughter animals 24/7, 365 days a year. Pigs, cows and chickens literally by the millions everyday. Can someone show me in the law where dogs have an elevated, almost human status? Furthermore Dog Fighting is everywhere in the rural south, Mike Vick grew up in it...Dog fighting to them is what Ski'ing is to Coloradans...

So give the guy a break.. Vick loses 50 million dollars while the dumpsters behind GreyHound tracks are overflowing with dead formerly slow dogs...Its not fair

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2011 18:35 #12 by Martin Ent Inc
He'd be funny looking and all his b's would ditch his A.

31 Aug 2011 18:41 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
What are you drinking right now?

31 Aug 2011 18:44 #14 by Martin Ent Inc
He would and they would. Get a grip you ain't black only 50% you said.

31 Aug 2011 18:48 #15 by Martin Ent Inc
And PS white southern rednecks would'nt have got caught. They may look dumb but sometimes so does the fox.

01 Sep 2011 09:47 #16 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: Friends...A dog is an animal, we here in America slaughter animals 24/7, 365 days a year. Pigs, cows and chickens literally by the millions everyday. Can someone show me in the law where dogs have an elevated, almost human status? Furthermore Dog Fighting is everywhere in the rural south, Mike Vick grew up in it...Dog fighting to them is what Ski'ing is to Coloradans...

So give the guy a break.. Vick loses 50 million dollars while the dumpsters behind GreyHound tracks are overflowing with dead formerly slow dogs...Its not fair

Its a dog..Its an animal like any other animal. I know your not allowed to tortue a chicken before you kill it and eat it but the punishment should be the same

a $100 fine + court costs and a Anger managment class

Not 50 million and Levanworth for 2 years! WTF?

01 Sep 2011 10:13 #17 by Rick

Vice Lord wrote: Friends...A dog is an animal, we here in America slaughter animals 24/7, 365 days a year. Pigs, cows and chickens literally by the millions everyday. Can someone show me in the law where dogs have an elevated, almost human status? Furthermore Dog Fighting is everywhere in the rural south, Mike Vick grew up in it...Dog fighting to them is what Ski'ing is to Coloradans...

Hey dildo, dog fighting is illegal...."like skiing is to Coloradoans"? Seriously? Someone needs to give you a good beat down and so you can see how fun it is.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Sep 2011 10:21 #18 by Wayne Harrison
VL is 285Bound's own Charlie Sheen.

01 Sep 2011 10:23 #19 by Martin Ent Inc
He wishes.

01 Sep 2011 10:28 #20 by Rick

WayneH wrote: VL is 285Bound's own Charlie Sheen.

For once I agree....but at least Sheen gets laid and doesn't live in mommy's basement.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds