What if Michael Vick were white?

01 Sep 2011 10:30 #21 by Martin Ent Inc
And has millions, not monopoly $$$.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Sep 2011 10:35 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic What if Michael Vick were white?

CriticalBill wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Friends...A dog is an animal, we here in America slaughter animals 24/7, 365 days a year. Pigs, cows and chickens literally by the millions everyday. Can someone show me in the law where dogs have an elevated, almost human status? Furthermore Dog Fighting is everywhere in the rural south, Mike Vick grew up in it...Dog fighting to them is what Ski'ing is to Coloradans...

So give the guy a break.. Vick loses 50 million dollars while the dumpsters behind GreyHound tracks are overflowing with dead formerly slow dogs...Its not fair

Hey dildo, dog fighting is illegal...."like skiing is to Coloradoans"? Seriously? Someone needs to give you a good beat down and so you can see how fun it is.

I'm a human being, I'm not a dog!

Can you see the difference?..We kill animals everyday Bill, and the koscher Jews hang em upside down alive and slit thier throats to kill em..

Oh..I just killed a spider, call the police Bill!

01 Sep 2011 10:38 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
Having said that- I love dogs, and would be very upset to see one hurt, but when it comes to the law...Thats different. A person that could torture a dog probably could torture a human, but until they do, you can't take 50 million and put them in jail for it.

01 Sep 2011 12:18 #24 by Rick

Vice Lord wrote: Having said that- I love dogs, and would be very upset to see one hurt, but when it comes to the law...Thats different. A person that could torture a dog probably could torture a human, but until they do, you can't take 50 million and put them in jail for it.

I see, so since torturing a dog is really no big deal and should not carry a jail sentence, does that mean we should change the laws? And if we did change the law to only make torturing a minor offence, would that not make it more likely that dog fighting increases?

Maybe it's just me, but I think that making excuses for torturing animals of any kind is sick....and I'm not talking about a f#cking spider dumbass.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Sep 2011 14:47 #25 by UNDER MODERATION

CriticalBill wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Having said that- I love dogs, and would be very upset to see one hurt, but when it comes to the law...Thats different. A person that could torture a dog probably could torture a human, but until they do, you can't take 50 million and put them in jail for it.

I see, so since torturing a dog is really no big deal and should not carry a jail sentence,

It's a big deal but since we are killing animals by the millions everyday it should not carry a jail sentance. Where can you draw the line, only the cute animals are protected? How about Rats? Anybody ever been prosecuted for torturing Rats?

Animals are animals in the eyes of the law, they're just animals. We eat most of them

01 Sep 2011 16:38 #26 by HEARTLESS
VL, gerbilling is wrong and it doesn't make them your friends. :nono:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

01 Sep 2011 16:39 #27 by UNDER MODERATION

HEARTLESS wrote: VL, gerbilling is wrong and it doesn't make them your friends. :nono:

OK, Alright

That it

01 Sep 2011 19:19 #28 by Martin Ent Inc
PETA kills more animals than any other business or individuals on earth.

01 Sep 2011 20:47 #29 by UNDER MODERATION
Chicken is my favorite animal

02 Sep 2011 11:39 #30 by Rick

Vice Lord wrote: Chicken is my favorite animal

Cock fights are illegal too.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds