5-4: SUPREMES EXTEND GUN RIGHTS NATIONWIDE

28 Jun 2010 17:24 #31 by The Viking
He is sitting on 666 for posts right now. Ironic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2010 17:26 #32 by LOL
Sorry I got excited. Flaming........ I thought your post was good though JMC.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

28 Jun 2010 17:27 #33 by The Viking

JMC wrote:

Joe wrote: JMC is a flamming LIB! :)

Geez Joe at least spell flaming right. ( never fammed anything in my life) I am a weird hybrid of a left leaning libertarian . But unlike the loony right on here I at least try to be consistent., not a partisan hack.

This was his 666 post. Admiting he is a weird hybrid of a left leaning libertarian. Guess you have the mark to prove it!
:lol: rofllol

28 Jun 2010 17:28 #34 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

JMC wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Joe wrote: Viking, you have to speak nicer to them. Liberals and Lefties prefer that you call them progressives nowdays I believe, it just sounds so much softer. Actually they don't like to be labeled as really anything I don't think. They are just caring, compassionate thinkers, wanting to make the world a better place. Now doesn't that sound nicer? :)

I didn't think I was being that mean but I do understand that many on the left are trying to run from the word 'liberal' now a days. I for one am proud to be called a Conservative. But duly noted. I am reposting my question here in a more politically correct manner.

I have noticed that not one person formerly know as a Liberal, who switched to a progressive until they realized they are way out ther marxists, so now are just called, 'caring, compassionate thinkers, wanting to make the world a better place', (as long as they can do it with other people's money), have joined in this celebration or discussion. Is there a reason? I would think all Americans would be happy.

Is that better? :biggrin:

See 2 posts above, asked and answered. I thought rednecks could read. No PC here!

We uns kan reed jus fiin. This here post wuz been tiped fore youalls wuz posted;

scuzzes scuzzes.

Partisans never get sh*t right. You worry more about winning than thinking.

I said in this case The SC ruled in a rational way. The founders , IMO, were way smarter than you or me. They never would have boxed in the process. Brilliance to know that the generations that followed them would add not blindly follow. Give some credit to the great Americans that improved this country after the founders ( Jackson, Lincoln,Roosevelt 1 and 2,Kennedy and yes even Reagan)

28 Jun 2010 17:30 #35 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

JMC wrote:

Joe wrote: JMC is a flamming LIB! :)

Geez Joe at least spell flaming right. ( never fammed anything in my life) I am a weird hybrid of a left leaning libertarian . But unlike the loony right on here I at least try to be consistent., not a partisan hack.

This was his 666 post. Admiting he is a weird hybrid of a left leaning libertarian. Guess you have the mark to prove it!
:lol: rofllol

Lost me spud.

28 Jun 2010 17:31 #36 by The Viking

JMC wrote:

The Viking wrote:

JMC wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Joe wrote: Viking, you have to speak nicer to them. Liberals and Lefties prefer that you call them progressives nowdays I believe, it just sounds so much softer. Actually they don't like to be labeled as really anything I don't think. They are just caring, compassionate thinkers, wanting to make the world a better place. Now doesn't that sound nicer? :)

I didn't think I was being that mean but I do understand that many on the left are trying to run from the word 'liberal' now a days. I for one am proud to be called a Conservative. But duly noted. I am reposting my question here in a more politically correct manner.

I have noticed that not one person formerly know as a Liberal, who switched to a progressive until they realized they are way out ther marxists, so now are just called, 'caring, compassionate thinkers, wanting to make the world a better place', (as long as they can do it with other people's money), have joined in this celebration or discussion. Is there a reason? I would think all Americans would be happy.

Is that better? :biggrin:

See 2 posts above, asked and answered. I thought rednecks could read. No PC here!

We uns kan reed jus fiin. This here post wuz been tiped fore youalls wuz posted;

scuzzes scuzzes.

Partisans never get sh*t right. You worry more about winning than thinking.

I said in this case The SC ruled in a rational way. The founders , IMO, were way smarter than you or me. They never would have boxed in the process. Brilliance to know that the generations that followed them would add not blindly follow. Give some credit to the great Americans that improved this country after the founders ( Jackson, Lincoln,Roosevelt 1 and 2,Kennedy and yes even Reagan)

But you said it was an activist decision not a constitutional one. Which is it? And you didn't answer my question about if they did this in Bailey.

28 Jun 2010 17:33 #37 by JMC

Joe wrote: Sorry I got excited. Flaming........ I thought your post was good though JMC.

Thanks Joe, you right wing loons stick together and we rational types need to defend ourselves

28 Jun 2010 17:41 #38 by The Viking

JMC wrote:

Joe wrote: Sorry I got excited. Flaming........ I thought your post was good though JMC.

Thanks Joe, you right wing loons stick together and we rational types need to defend ourselves

rofllol :lol: You crack me up!! You just called yourself rational after saying you were a weird left leaning hybrid. I guess our standards and perception of rational are a bit different. rofllol :lol:

28 Jun 2010 17:41 #39 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 5-4: SUPREMES EXTEND GUN RIGHTS NATIONWIDE

Joe wrote: JMC is a flaming LIB! :)

:10/10: For some reason "his friends" are afraid to help him. He is all alone. LOL

28 Jun 2010 17:43 #40 by JMC
Better than a partisan hack, Viking, that only listens to what they are TOLD. Think for yourself for a change if that doesn't make your head hurt too much ( doubt that)

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds