5-4: SUPREMES EXTEND GUN RIGHTS NATIONWIDE

28 Jun 2010 17:43 #41 by LOL

Thanks Joe, you right wing loons stick together and we rational types need to defend ourselves

Umm, my feelins are hurt now. :) I prefer to be called a quiet hard-working, responsible, self sufficient loyal, tax-paying citizen who supports the constitution and enjoys freedom in this great ol USA more than anything else. Is that too long a label?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2010 17:45 #42 by JMC

Joe wrote:

Thanks Joe, you right wing loons stick together and we rational types need to defend ourselves

Umm, my feelins are hurt now. :) I prefer to be called a quiet hard-working, responsible, self sufficient loyal, tax-paying citizen who supports the constitution and enjoys freedom in this great ol USA more than anything else. Is that too long a label?

Me too! How can we both have identical "labels" and still disagree. Maybe we think for ourselves.

28 Jun 2010 17:50 #43 by The Viking

JMC wrote: Better than a partisan hack, Viking, that only listens to what they are TOLD. Think for yourself for a change if that doesn't make your head hurt too much ( doubt that)

Partisan Hack? I was not at all happy with McCain. I was pissed at Bush the last few years when the Dems took over both houses and he agreed to sign those stupid spending bills and bailouts. I support the smaller government, less spending Tea party stance. I can at least admit when my party has gone astray. You koolaid drinkers continue to follow Obama no matter wrong he is and how far down he takes this country in the wrong direction. You are too funny! If you will notice no one tells me what to say or think. If they did I would have to change my voting regitration to 'Democrat' and I just can't do that again.

28 Jun 2010 17:52 #44 by The Viking

JMC wrote:

Joe wrote:

Me too! How can we both have identical "labels" and still disagree. Maybe we think for ourselves.

Actually I will give you credit. Even though I think you are wrong on a lot of issues, and we don't agree often, you are one that does think for himself.

28 Jun 2010 17:59 #45 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

JMC wrote:

Joe wrote:

Actually I will give you credit. Even though I think you are wrong on a lot of issues, and we don't agree often, you are one that does think for himself.

I am surprised a little that it's just the 3 of us, another opinion or 2 would help. Just love the creative name calling. I appreciate the convictions you guys bring to your silly positions though. LOL

28 Jun 2010 18:03 #46 by LOL
I really don't know much about guns, just respect the constitution. I agree that shoulder carried missiles would not be cool though. I should probably quit here as I am not well versed in this fight.

Carry on Viking. He is a tough foe!

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

28 Jun 2010 18:46 #47 by The Viking

Joe wrote: I really don't know much about guns, just respect the constitution. I agree that shoulder carried missiles would not be cool though. I should probably quit here as I am not well versed in this fight.

Actually he is not a 'foe' at all. If you go back to page 2 or 3 we all agree this was a good decision. Havn'e figured out how we got 4 more pages of arguing on how we agree with each other.

28 Jun 2010 18:49 #48 by The Viking

Joe wrote: I really don't know much about guns, just respect the constitution. I agree that shoulder carried missiles would not be cool though. I should probably quit here as I am not well versed in this fight.

And you don't have to be well versed with this subject. You just have to have a love for the Constitution and America's freedoms and you have an interest in, and knowledge of this discusion.

28 Jun 2010 18:51 #49 by LOL
Ok, you're right. I was just having fun arguing with him for sport! LOL :)

28 Jun 2010 19:06 #50 by Residenttroll returns
The 2nd amendment of the Constitution was nearly declared unconstitutional today. Now I know why my fellow comrades continue to purchase guns and ammo at record paces.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds