Park County Sheriff's Vehicle.....

06 Oct 2011 08:27 #11 by deltamrey
Eating is good - apperances are vital. PR 101.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Oct 2011 09:15 #12 by deltamrey
"At that time it was probably their lunch hour, they do get to eat. Alot of them like Subway.
And guess what, they are never Really off duty."

What a thin rationalization........give me a break!!!!!!

06 Oct 2011 13:40 #13 by mittra303
I gotta go with PrintSmith, Martin, et al here that unless you have solid proof that the Officer was off-duty and had made a special trip using his official vehicle for personal use (for example, was he still in uniform or wearing his street-togs?), then this is something pretty petty to get worked up over. Police officers are allowed (nay, required) to use their official county vehicle when they take a lunch break as that break can be interrupted at any time by a call to action. It is certainly possible this officer was on his lunch break or was heading home from his shift. Where was his vehicle parked while he got a movie? Had he stopped at the LnJ for gas perchance?

Lacking any evidence that this officer made a special trip in his official vehicle for a personal errand, I am fine with this officer taking a moment to pick out a movie to take home and watch on his personal time.

06 Oct 2011 13:50 #14 by noneya BIZ
I say next time COX get a picture of the incident and post it here along with a comment, such as "OH LOOKIE HOW HARD THEY WORK" rofllol

06 Oct 2011 19:52 #15 by ColoradoXprss

PrintSmith wrote: Are you sure the deputy in question was off duty and using the county vehicle for their private errands? Perhaps, just perhaps mind you, their official duties took them to the Loaf and Jug. Good LEOs do that you know, stop in at convenience stores randomly to protect the safety of the employee minding the store. And maybe, just maybe mine you, while they were there, they also picked up a DVD to take home with them when their shift was done.

Now, if you are certain, as in 100% positive, that the deputy was off duty and had driven the county vehicle from their home to the Loaf and Jug to get the DVD - I would agree with you - but the tone of the post leads me more towards being of the opinion that you have a large chip on your shoulder with regards to the PCSO.

NO, she wasn't there to protect and serve, she was there turning in movies and getting new movies from the kiosk. If I wasn't 100% positive I wouldn't have bothered to walk myself over to the vehicle to get the exact Sheriffs # off that vehicle. And I would have to say by your insinuation of what you think my opinion is, you must be part of the PCSO. Ohhh yeah, I can assume you are all I want, just like you can assume you know what my opinions are. I have no chip on my shoulder dear, I am a taxpayer of this county and I am damn sick and tired of our County Officials and PCSO taking advantage of the taxpayers by their blantant disregard for what is RIGHT and WRONG....and SPENDING our dollars to do their PERSONAL BUSINESS. You don't care about that so be it, but I'll be damned if I'll continue to watch it happen and not let the public know about it. :woo hoo:

06 Oct 2011 19:56 #16 by ColoradoXprss

Nobody that matters wrote: I see nothing wrong with stopping on the way home. If you take that as an insult to your intelligence, fine - I'm insulting you. Given the facts you've posted, you're outrage is out of line.

I DO see it as being out of line...my taxpayer dollars DO NOT PAY for PCSO to do their personal business in a PCSO vehicle on off duty hours period. And you aren't insulting me....you're just proving how ignorant you are...YOU enjoy having your taxes pay for all that gas they like to run up and down 285 with, to and from their home, to and from their personal business...use your brain and do the math...it's not rocket science to figure out how much we are being taken advantage of when you add it up over time. WOW amazing how you feel they are justified. :bash

06 Oct 2011 20:01 #17 by ColoradoXprss

mittra303 wrote: I gotta go with PrintSmith, Martin, et al here that unless you have solid proof that the Officer was off-duty and had made a special trip using his official vehicle for personal use (for example, was he still in uniform or wearing his street-togs?), then this is something pretty petty to get worked up over. Police officers are allowed (nay, required) to use their official county vehicle when they take a lunch break as that break can be interrupted at any time by a call to action. It is certainly possible this officer was on his lunch break or was heading home from his shift. Where was his vehicle parked while he got a movie? Had he stopped at the LnJ for gas perchance?

Lacking any evidence that this officer made a special trip in his official vehicle for a personal errand, I am fine with this officer taking a moment to pick out a movie to take home and watch on his personal time.

She was not wearing a uniform, unless the new dress code for Park County Sheriff's officers is a gray tunic, tennis shoes and dark blue pants. And for all of you who want to continue to feel it is perfectly fine for PCSO to do their personal business on our dime...you bet your sweet ass I'll be taking a picture of that PCSO official and the vehicle next time and you can run with your doubts all you want.

06 Oct 2011 20:06 #18 by ColoradoXprss

noneya BIZ wrote: I say next time COX get a picture of the incident and post it here along with a comment, such as "OH LOOKIE HOW HARD THEY WORK" rofllol

:like:
NO CHIT and damn straight I'll be doing that next time. These people think this is all Bullchit and lies, ohhh I've got my facts and 2 other people with me as eyewitnesses... Park County at its finest...turn your blind eye...put that head in the sand.... Karma is a beautiful thing and sooner or later Park County Officials and PSCO will be held accountable.

06 Oct 2011 22:34 #19 by Nobody that matters
CoX, You're being petty beyond belief. It's not even entertaining anymore. Matter of fact, this latest outrage thread is kind of embarrassing.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

06 Oct 2011 23:14 #20 by AlpineMike

Martin Ent Inc wrote: At that time it was probably their lunch hour, they do get to eat. Alot of them like Subway.
And guess what, they are never Really off duty.

:yeahthat:

My thoughts exactly.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds