Park County Sheriff's Vehicle.....

05 Oct 2011 22:17 #1 by ColoradoXprss
:no2: :no2: :no2: :no2: :no2: :no2: :no2: :no2: :no2:
It still amazes me how blatantly a Park County Sheriff's vehicle can continue to use that County vehicle to do their personal errands at the taxpayers expense. Witnessed this evening at 6:10pm at Loaf N Jug in Bailey, vehicle 5163 selecting movies at the outside kiosk. This is what we as taxpayers continue to pay for....county employees using county vehicles to do personal business. Get your personal vehicle and do your errands, please stop taking advantage of the taxpayers of Park County who have to pay for the gas you so enjoy tooling around in on your personal time. I'm sure that there will be some Park County Employees reading this post, please don't insult my intelligence by justifying this individuals actions and that they may have been on their way home once off duty. Personally, I don't give a damn...get your own personal vehicle and STOP taking advantage of the taxpayers dollars for the expense of those vehicles. Every errand a Park County Employee does in a Park County Vehicle adds up over time and my estimation would be it is "no" small change that this expense would add up to.

:Thanks: :Slpfigh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Oct 2011 22:43 #2 by Whatevergreen

06 Oct 2011 02:45 #3 by PrintSmith
Are you sure the deputy in question was off duty and using the county vehicle for their private errands? Perhaps, just perhaps mind you, their official duties took them to the Loaf and Jug. Good LEOs do that you know, stop in at convenience stores randomly to protect the safety of the employee minding the store. And maybe, just maybe mine you, while they were there, they also picked up a DVD to take home with them when their shift was done.

Now, if you are certain, as in 100% positive, that the deputy was off duty and had driven the county vehicle from their home to the Loaf and Jug to get the DVD - I would agree with you - but the tone of the post leads me more towards being of the opinion that you have a large chip on your shoulder with regards to the PCSO.

06 Oct 2011 03:02 #4 by deltamrey
On or off duty is not germane....what ? Personal business while on the taxpayers dime is certainly inappropriate and should be called out.

06 Oct 2011 05:13 #5 by Nobody that matters
I see nothing wrong with stopping on the way home. If you take that as an insult to your intelligence, fine - I'm insulting you. Given the facts you've posted, you're outrage is out of line.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

06 Oct 2011 07:33 #6 by deltamrey
Appearances are vital to trust.

06 Oct 2011 07:40 #7 by Nobody that matters

deltamrey wrote: Appearances are vital to trust.

Again, nothing wrong with stopping on the way home. Some of the complaints about the PCSO have been valid. This one is reaching too far.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

06 Oct 2011 08:03 #8 by Mtn Gramma
Have you lodged a formal complaint in this matter? Or are you just venting here?

06 Oct 2011 08:04 #9 by Martin Ent Inc
At that time it was probably their lunch hour, they do get to eat. Alot of them like Subway.
And guess what, they are never Really off duty.

06 Oct 2011 08:20 #10 by bailey bud
give me a break - and for goodness sake - get a life -

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds