Bill Clinton Endorses Romanoff

30 Jun 2010 07:22 #1 by FredHayek
Think this will piss off BHO? At least when I travel in Denver, it looks like Andrew has more support. It wouldn't surprise me if he won.

Considering Bill presided over a pretty nice economy and actually kept debt down, do you think he is enjoying Obama dealing with all his troubles? :lol:

In the rear view mirror, Bill Clinton's administration is looking golden. Who cares about a blue dress when people are working and seeing their home equity increase.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jun 2010 07:28 #2 by Grady
Hilary in 2012??????????

30 Jun 2010 07:32 #3 by FredHayek
I was thinking that too. While normally the incumbent is safe from party rivals, I think Obama, due to the economy, might be so damaged, that Hilary might consider a run. And people nostalgic for the good Clinton years will give her support.

30 Jun 2010 08:40 #4 by The Viking
Yes, Colorado has turned into ground zero for Clinton vs. Obama. We will see which endorsement carries more weight here.

30 Jun 2010 08:43 #5 by Wayne Harrison
Do people REALLY pick a candidate to vote for based on someone's endorsement?

30 Jun 2010 08:45 #6 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote: Do people REALLY pick a candidate to vote for based on someone's endorsement?

Well, according to Obama's record of endorsements, yes, they will actually vote against the candidate he endorses most of the time.

30 Jun 2010 08:55 #7 by Wayne Harrison
Are you capable of having a political discussion without turning into something about Obama? It's really tiresome.

30 Jun 2010 09:03 #8 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote: Are you capable of having a political discussion without turning into something about Obama? It's really tiresome.

Maybe you need to read the whole thread. This endorsement is all about Clinton vs. Obama now. I love when some know that there is no defense for Obama, they just want everyone to forget about his past and stop talking about him. You asked a question and I answered. Sorry, if the truth isn't what you wanted to hear.

30 Jun 2010 09:10 #9 by Wayne Harrison
I only asked if people actually vote for a candidate based on who endorses them.

I didn't ask if people vote for a candidate because of who doesn't endorse them.

And you've offered no proof that candidates lost because Obama endorsed them.

What do you want me to do now, pull out th elist of candidates who lost that were endorsed by Palin?

I just wanted to know know if people actually vote based on endorsements, that's all.

30 Jun 2010 09:27 #10 by FredHayek
90% of the time I don't vote based on endorsements.
The 10% would be the candidates I haven't read up enough on.

I heard Eric Sonderman say Bill endorsed Andrew because Romanoff worked for Hilary in 2008.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds