Park County Debates-(Discussion)

02 Jul 2010 05:59 #1 by Let the Wildlife run PC
I don't know if this is the thread that we can comment on these (wonderfully done!) videos or not, but I've got to make a comment about the so called "debate" between Michael Graves and Fred Wegener.

I attended the Republican Assembly, and specifically recall Fred (YELLING) as he was hitting his fist on the podeum that "We don't need any big city boys coming into our community, or big city police officers trying to change or run our county".

Now in the "pre selected questions" created by the PCRCC, Fred makes a comment about training: "We recently hired a retired Denver Police Officer to train my people in every aspect of law enforcement including SWAT",..... hu???? Could it possibly be that Fred is intimidated by Michael's qualifications and training he has received from the "big city police officers"?

Seems more and more we see Fred Wegener back-stepping, tail-coat hanging, lying because he changes his answers from debate to debate. He obviously LOVES Michael Graves ideas on everything, because Fred always follows Michael with a "ditto". Bad thing is, Fred will NEVER follow through on Michael's ideas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jul 2010 09:33 #2 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Park County Debates-(Discussion)
I want the candidates to answer some tougher questions but unless there is absolute proof of the things you stated above.....they are nothing more than rumors and I think we are all above that....don't you think?

02 Jul 2010 09:51 #3 by MyMountainTown
Can't wait for some great discussion and we will be bringing more debate video in the future so stay tuned....

For discussion of Park County Debates we have two threads on this subject. One in the Courthouse, and one in our unmoderated forum (called 'The Ring') Any posts about candidates that are not in publications, or documented are considered rumor and will be removed from the Courthouse thread and put in the unmoderated thread in The Ring.

Following is the debate video information and links.

285 Bound Staff

_________________________________________________________________________________

Park County Debates - Guffey, Colorado - June 29, 2010

This is our very first opportunity to fulfill a major part of 285bound.com's mission. Park County residents can now see debates between their candidates without having to leave the comfort of their computer. We encourage people to attend these debates but we realize people don't have the schedule or the time yet want to be informed.

This community service would not have been possible except for the efforts of passionate and committed 285bound.com volunteers. They believe as we do, this is a much needed service for our community. We also want to thank The Flume for linking us so their readers could see the debates as well.

If you know of opportunities to record other debates in Jeffco or Park county, have suggestions or ideas to make this service more valuable, contact us at . .

Click here to watch the debates.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

05 Jul 2010 18:46 #4 by Rorschach81
I would like to see more questions about the current issues in the S.O and how they would be delt with.

05 Jul 2010 20:14 #5 by jf1acai
Could you provide specifics, in the form of questions that could be asked?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

05 Jul 2010 20:56 #6 by CC
I am starting a list of questions that can be asked at the debates. Please feel free to add one here and I will add it to my list.

09 Jul 2010 09:09 #7 by CC
The 2nd Park County debate in Hartsel CO is now online for everyone to watch.

http://285bound.com/Forums/video.php?page=3

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds