Looking for a video of police dispersing Tea Party?

19 Nov 2011 22:25 #1 by The Boss
Looking for a vid of police dispersing a Tea Party or the NRA group while they are demonstrating?

not a comment on the cause or who camps where, but seems to me that a couple dozen police officers in the middle of 100's of many other slices of society would not have made it out of that situation a couple days ago without more people getting hurt or killed. I was kinda waiting for those in the crowd to jump on the police for their behavior. Many others would have called for quicker justice.

Also wondering if a protester paid the police to spray...good press.

Any vids out there?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2011 05:41 #2 by LadyJazzer
Gee, I found four in .027 seconds... Of course, the descriptions on each one were about "Obama's Storm Troopers" attacking the defenseless protesters. rofllol I guess if Obama was responsible for telling the various mayors how to use their police departments, then he must be responsible for all of the unwarranted police brutality and attacks on the peaceful OWS protesters too....? Which is it?

20 Nov 2011 07:34 #3 by The Boss
Actually I found a few too, but it took me about 600x longer than you, a few seconds. Google was pretty fast though...

It was interesting, in all the vids I saw, none of the Protesters were willing to resist like the OWS folks. Just kind of interesting that a demographic with no weapons seems to be able to push back the police and get more abused by them than groups like the TP that are more likely more armed but seemingly less able to influence those around them.

As a general comment, in the vids I saw, the OWS people hold tight...and the Tea Party groups seem to move like sheep when the cops tell them to do so. Why is this and who will make their point better heard in the long run?

I am not saying one is right or wrong if anything I am more TP than OWS. Of course we need to take the best of both, just like the other two parties.

20 Nov 2011 12:11 #4 by Pony Soldier
Maybe because the Tea Party considers the police extensions of the law and the OWS protesters consider the police at odds with the constitution. Just a guess.

20 Nov 2011 12:15 #5 by Wayne Harrison
It seems like shouting out your opponent is all the rage now...

[youtube:1iovntmy]
[/youtube:1iovntmy]

20 Nov 2011 14:21 #6 by Boneyard

Conservation Voice wrote: It seems like shouting out your opponent is all the rage now...]

You actually are equating a CNN talking head with a first responder?

20 Nov 2011 16:47 #7 by Soulshiner

posteryoyo wrote: Also wondering if a protester paid the police to spray...good press.

I am wondering if you have any proof, evidence or anything of substance that gave you that idea. Or was that just thrown out there to try and discredit the protesters? I think making statements like that with no evidence adds nothing but a dishonest slant to the conversation.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

20 Nov 2011 17:15 #8 by outdoor338
:rofl its an opinion a thought :VeryScared: , give me a break, are you that thin skinned :Crying: ?? You must be... :lol: rofllol

20 Nov 2011 18:42 #9 by Wayne Harrison

Boneyard wrote:

Conservation Voice wrote: It seems like shouting out your opponent is all the rage now...]

You actually are equating a CNN talking head with a first responder?

You're as dumb as you look. How did you get "first responder" out of my quote?

20 Nov 2011 20:04 #10 by Wayne Harrison

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds