I am curious about the president...

14 Mar 2012 22:16 #1 by The Boss
There is always a little bit of posturing around here about Obama's numbers are tanking after this or about who can beat who.

If you are willing and you are a hard leaner around here (someone who is strongly on one side of the fence), would you write a paragraph of your reaction to the other guy winning?

This would be GOPtwin's reaction to Obama winning or LadyJazzer reacting to Romney or anyone's reaction to Paul, etc.

Thanks if you are willing.
:can't hear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Mar 2012 04:25 #2 by Reverend Revelant

popcorn eater wrote: There is always a little bit of posturing around here about Obama's numbers are tanking after this or about who can beat who.

If you are willing and you are a hard leaner around here (someone who is strongly on one side of the fence), would you write a paragraph of your reaction to the other guy winning?

This would be GOPtwin's reaction to Obama winning or LadyJazzer reacting to Romney or anyone's reaction to Paul, etc.

Well... I feel honored to be put into the same box as Lady Jazzer.

If President Obama is given the opportunity to govern this country for another 4 years, I would be disappointed in that outcome. That doesn't mean I wouldn't support him during his next four years. I would be supportive if he is being fiscally responsible. I would be supportive if he follows through and manages to remove our troops from engagements where our presence is only generating diminishing returns. At the same time I would hope that he considers that a chance at four more years as our President is not a mandate and does not mean that he is free to ignore the concerns of those who did not vote for him.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

15 Mar 2012 06:01 #3 by FredHayek
Honestly? I really don't know how either would govern in the next term. If Obama is able to keep the Senate and take back the House, I think he will push to get more of his liberal agenda passed. If not, it will be stalemate for the next 4 years. Foreign policy? Very few differences. If Romney wins, I think he will do a much better job working out compromises. Ironically, higher taxes on the wealthy might be easier for Mitt to sign than Barack.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Mar 2012 15:16 #4 by Jonathan Hemlock

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

popcorn eater wrote: There is always a little bit of posturing around here about Obama's numbers are tanking after this or about who can beat who.

If President Obama is given the opportunity to govern this country for another 4 years, I would be disappointed in that outcome. That doesn't mean I wouldn't support him during his next four years. I would be supportive if he is being fiscally responsible. I would be supportive if he follows through and manages to remove our troops from engagements where our presence is only generating diminishing returns. At the same time I would hope that he considers that a chance at four more years as our President is not a mandate and does not mean that he is free to ignore the concerns of those who did not vote for him.

YOU R AN IDIOT!

16 Mar 2012 15:21 - 16 Mar 2012 16:16 #5 by Reverend Revelant

Jonathan Hemlock wrote:

YOU R AN IDIOT!

Your response shows a total lack of intelligence. Oops... I used a BIG word... I'll say it slowly... l a c k o f i n t e l l i g e n c e... got it jerk!

16 Mar 2012 15:59 #6 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic I am curious about the president...

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: You're response shows a total lack of intelligence.

And your use of the word "you're" when you should have used "your" shows a total lack of intelligence. :faint:

16 Mar 2012 16:16 #7 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: You're response shows a total lack of intelligence.

And your use of the word "you're" when you should have used "your" shows a total lack of intelligence. :faint:

Fixed. Thanks.

16 Mar 2012 16:25 #8 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic I am curious about the president...

JSG wrote:

Fixed. Thanks.

Elementary school, my dear Watson.

16 Mar 2012 16:43 #9 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote:

JSG wrote:

Fixed. Thanks.

Elementary school, my dear Watson.

Cheap shot on your part... but I consider the source.

16 Mar 2012 16:49 #10 by Blazer Bob

I will take a stab at your question.

LJ will parrot the lefts talking points. I suspect it will be that evil r's fixed the voting machines and that an honest count
would show Obama with a clear and overwhelming majority.

GOPT is less predictable. What he would say depends on who he most wants to piss on at that particular moment in time.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds