Registered DEM Killed Trayvon

27 Mar 2012 20:09 #11 by FredHayek
Clearly Zimmerman was a Republican mole who registered as a Dem in order to infiltrate the party and cast a bad light on them.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Mar 2012 21:01 - 28 Mar 2012 09:53 #12 by LadyJazzer

CritiKalbILL wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: LJ, it did matter to you when gabby giffords was shot, you said it was a conservative who shot her just minutes after it was reported, remember that??? Sure ya don't!

You're wrong...I believe she said a "teabagger" did it. And It was at least an hour after the shooting.

I did NOT say that. Next time you want to accuse me of something, you better have it right.

What I DID say was:

I am without words.... The piece-of-slime that did this is beneath contempt... Hmmmmm.... Who, in Arizona, would shoot a Democrat in the head that they didn't agree with over things like health-care legislation, immigration reform legislation, embryonic stem-cell research .....?

I will personally drop the dime on this pond-scum.

I'll pause here for the usual "It probably wasn't a teabagging, right-wing, gun-toting neo-nazi slimebag" responses....

That is NOT me saying "It was a teabagger that did it." And isn't it good that I did pause... You guys didn't disappoint.

Ergo, once again, you're a liar.

I'll be glad to post the message from ButtBoy about "killing all the liberals"... You want to see that too?...I have it handy.

27 Mar 2012 21:07 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Registered DEM Killed Trayvon

I'll pause here for the usual "It probably wasn't a teabagging, right-wing, gun-toting neo-nazi slimebag" responses....

So what was the point in bringing up your usual liberal name calling?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Mar 2012 21:10 #14 by LadyJazzer
Is your reading comprehension so bad that you don't realize that I was giving you a pause to tell us all that the shooter was NONE of those things?

My god, you are dumb.

So, once again, you're a liar. (Keep it up...I'm enjoying it.)

...(And did you miss my first post that I don't give a sh*t what party he's registered to...He killed an unarmed kid.) And we don't even know that the part about the "registered DEM" is true. Michelle Malkin was posting an alleged picture of Trayvon on her website that --oops-- turned out not to be Trayvon. (Picture disappears, usual lame apology appears...)

27 Mar 2012 21:21 #15 by Rick
Keep dancing you old bat. We all knew what your insinuation was.... you made that statement for a reason and it wasn't made to give us a "pause" so we could tell you who didn't do it.

That was an extremely tragic event and you immediately had to inject your nasty name calling in the discussion before the smoke cleared. Your hateful nasty history is well documented and you take every opportunity to perpetuate it. I don't give a rats ass about how you spin your comments anymore.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Mar 2012 22:12 #16 by archer
Seems to me liberals find the deaths of innocents to be tragic and conservatives find it an opportunity to press their agenda and pass the snark around. Of course that is just my opinion based on how the conservatives here act, I'm sure not all conservatives are like that, just the ones here. I wonder why that is.

27 Mar 2012 22:31 #17 by FredHayek

archer wrote: Seems to me liberals find the deaths of innocents to be tragic and conservatives find it an opportunity to press their agenda and pass the snark around. Of course that is just my opinion based on how the conservatives here act, I'm sure not all conservatives are like that, just the ones here. I wonder why that is.

You are giving liberals too much of a pass. They are clearly trying to make political hay out of this.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Mar 2012 22:40 #18 by archer
I'm not saying liberals aren't using this to promote their own agenda, only that they seem to be able to see the tragedy in it for all involved, even Zimmerman. I sure am not hearing that from conservatives...just applause for the guy with the gun, and a lot of disdain for the victim. Yet neither view of this tragedy knows squat about what really happened. I can't control what the so called liberal media does...nor do I think any conservative here runs FOX news, but we sure as hell have control over how we discuss it here.

27 Mar 2012 22:54 #19 by Soulshiner
Who lifted the rock?

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

28 Mar 2012 09:47 #20 by Rick

archer wrote: Seems to me liberals find the deaths of innocents to be tragic and conservatives find it an opportunity to press their agenda and pass the snark around. Of course that is just my opinion based on how the conservatives here act, I'm sure not all conservatives are like that, just the ones here. I wonder why that is.

Did you read LJs post immediately after the tragedy? Did it seem sensitive to you? Of course since you are both liberals, she can do no wrong...sad.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds