Registered DEM Killed Trayvon

28 Mar 2012 10:57 #21 by archer
Are you really so vindictive Bill that if one poster posts something you dislike you are going to firebomb every thread they post in? How mature of you. You claim to find LJ's posts offensive then proceed to emulate her and up the snark factor 10 fold. Your feigned outrage rings pretty hollow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Mar 2012 12:30 #22 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: Are you really so vindictive Bill that if one poster posts something you dislike you are going to firebomb every thread they post in? How mature of you. You claim to find LJ's posts offensive then proceed to emulate her and up the snark factor 10 fold. Your feigned outrage rings pretty hollow.

Hey, hey, hey... don't credit Bill with upping the snark factor beyond Lady Jazzer's snark factor. I'm in charge of mirroring and outsnarking LJ and her horrid rhetoric. Geesh... can't a guy work an honest job without someone trying to stab him in the back and take his position?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

28 Mar 2012 13:03 #23 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic Registered DEM Killed Trayvon
You're the village idiot. We get that.

28 Mar 2012 13:21 #24 by Reverend Revelant
The left is LOOSING all the political credibility they thought they had with the Trayvon case. At first, it appeared that they had found a new messiah, someone who they could put on a pedestal and abuse as a symbol of the contrived rampant white on black crime and racism that permeates ever facet of our white dominated society. But with in days of the "I am Trayvon" campaign, the lefts narrative started to unravel. They had to use a a term that is rarely used in media or in the Latino community, a "white Hispanic." This is not an unknown designation, but it is also not commonly used. I was married to a Hispanic for 15 years, my brother was married to a Mexican for 26 years and neither of us had ever heard that term. And as quick Google search will show you, that except for the recent press on Zimmerman, that term is almost absent from the journalistic record.

Since the police were just wrapping up the investigation into the killing, there was not much public information on exactly what happened on that night. We had Zimmerman's account and a few neighbors who had information after the fact. So the left ran with the spotty first look account and built a case against Zimmerman and threw it at the public. Our national race-baiting national treasures Jackson and Sharpton jumped on the proverbial bandwagon and began beating the racism drums... and the media followed the beat and built a picture of a puppy-faced angel who looked like the male child that the Obama never had. Unfortunately that picture was 3-4 years old (and the media knew that) and showed Trayvon in a light that had nothing to do with his present look or demeanor. But it served it's purpose. Zimmerman just killed the boy-next-door.

And with in days the race-baiting-team whipped up a conference in Washington DC. How did they do that in under a week's time? You can't even find a taxi cab without preplanning in Washington... on a good day. Of course our President chimed in, fully ready willing and able to use this killing to his political "advantage". He asked us to search our souls, as if we all, inclusively, are tinged with racism, even if we don't know it ourselves (shades of Critical Race Theory).

But all this has now begun to unravel. The police released some of the information that they were submitting to the grand jury. It appears that much of Zimmerman's account has been verified by at least one eye witness. And transcripts of the 911 tapes reveal collaborating evidence as to the time line and sequence of the events. And further information about Trayvon (and this information actually being recent) shows that their messiah is a stained messiah, someone who doesn't look so very good on a pedestal.

None of these facts makes Zimmerman any more or less guilty of a possible crime. He may have overreacted, he may be in the least guilty of manslaughter and Trayvon death is tragic no matter how you look at it. And Zimmerman is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. The laws of Florida that allows this kind of self defense may have to be reconsidered. But try as they may, the left is loosing the manufactured narrative on this incident. It's not working out for them in the least, and over the last 36 hours, the race-baiters on the left have been very silent.

Maybe they have shut their divisive mouths for a while and we can get along with examining the real issues, such as black on black murders, true intentional racism and real racial violence and the true intentions of race-baiting politics.

28 Mar 2012 13:53 #25 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Registered DEM Killed Trayvon

archer wrote: Are you really so vindictive Bill that if one poster posts something you dislike you are going to firebomb every thread they post in? How mature of you. You claim to find LJ's posts offensive then proceed to emulate her and up the snark factor 10 fold. Your feigned outrage rings pretty hollow.

And your complete liberal blindness is staggering but predictable. You'll notice that I've never called you names because you have not done that to me. You never accused me of being a racist either. I can not say the same for your sick troll friend and I will blast her and her alone. Kinda like trying to fight a rat infestation with a club...won't do much good but I'll have fun trying.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Mar 2012 16:02 #26 by outdoor338
GOP :thumbsup: :yeahthat:

28 Mar 2012 16:07 #27 by Reverend Revelant

CritiKalbILL wrote:

And your complete liberal blindness is staggering but predictable. You'll notice that I've never called you names because you have not done that to me. You never accused me of being a racist either. I can not say the same for your sick troll friend and I will blast her and her alone. Kinda like trying to fight a rat infestation with a club...won't do much good but I'll have fun trying.

The liberals are trying to roger the thread... don't take their bait.

29 Mar 2012 18:12 #28 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Registered DEM Killed Trayvon

outdoor338 wrote: The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat

Yeah, thats right- We don't F-around you panty waste

29 Mar 2012 19:54 #29 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic Registered DEM Killed Trayvon
Ted Bundy was a registered Republican and was an assistant to Ross Davis, the Chairman of the Washington State Republican Party.

So, what?

29 Mar 2012 20:00 #30 by Martin Ent Inc
Pretty sure whacko's are on both sides of the isle.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds