Registered DEM Killed Trayvon

27 Mar 2012 16:38 #1 by outdoor338
The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents. It is unclear whether he voted for President Barack Obama in 2008.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

http://patriotupdate.com/20447/register ... ed-trayvon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Mar 2012 16:45 #2 by archer
Why do you think it matters that Zimmerman was a Democrat? I haven't read anything blaming conservatives for this incident. Sounds like you are trying to make this political to stir up trouble. I feel the same about this tragedy whatever party he belongs to, and for all we know the Martin family is Republican.......it has zero bearing on this tragedy. What I do think is sad is that we have all these pages of posters who are trying so hard to make this an us vs them issue when none of us knows what really happened, just the spin coming from the family, police, Zimmerman's lawyer and the media. I will wait for the grand jury and FBI investigations to be completed. I wish the rest of you would too.

27 Mar 2012 17:52 #3 by FredHayek
But Dems aren't racists. Minorities can't be racist. Because as told on this very website, the source of all evil is white, male, Republicans.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Mar 2012 18:10 - 27 Mar 2012 20:52 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
BAN all dems from owning guns.

27 Mar 2012 18:45 #5 by LadyJazzer
So? A vigilante chases down an unarmed kid and kills him. I don't gave a sh*t what party he's registered to. I want to see that asinine "stand your ground" law killed.

27 Mar 2012 19:21 #6 by outdoor338
LJ, it did matter to you when gabby giffords was shot, you said it was a conservative who shot her just minutes after it was reported, remember that??? Sure ya don't!

27 Mar 2012 19:49 #7 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: Why do you think it matters that Zimmerman was a Democrat? I haven't read anything blaming conservatives for this incident. Sounds like you are trying to make this political to stir up trouble. I feel the same about this tragedy whatever party he belongs to, and for all we know the Martin family is Republican.......it has zero bearing on this tragedy. What I do think is sad is that we have all these pages of posters who are trying so hard to make this an us vs them issue when none of us knows what really happened, just the spin coming from the family, police, Zimmerman's lawyer and the media. I will wait for the grand jury and FBI investigations to be completed. I wish the rest of you would too.

The left has already made this political. And they beat anyone here to it a week ago. "I will wait for the grand jury and FBI investigations to be completed." Sure you will, this is your first comment on this incident... right? You're so full of bull crap.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

27 Mar 2012 19:54 #8 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: Why do you think it matters that Zimmerman was a Democrat? I haven't read anything blaming conservatives for this incident. Sounds like you are trying to make this political to stir up trouble. I feel the same about this tragedy whatever party he belongs to, and for all we know the Martin family is Republican.......it has zero bearing on this tragedy. What I do think is sad is that we have all these pages of posters who are trying so hard to make this an us vs them issue when none of us knows what really happened, just the spin coming from the family, police, Zimmerman's lawyer and the media. I will wait for the grand jury and FBI investigations to be completed. I wish the rest of you would too.

Here's your politicalization...

SANFORD, Florida (CNN) - As the prosecutor in Florida sought to sort out the facts in the killing of Trayvon Martin, attention shifted Tuesday to Washington, where Martin's parents and family attorney attended a forum on racial profiling, hate crimes and "stand your ground" deadly force laws.

Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Florida, called Trayvon Martin a "victim of a botched police investigation full of incompetence or intelligent mismanagement." She added, "Trayvon was hunted, chased, tackled and shot. Ill-conceived laws and lax gun laws all contribute to this tragedy. Mr. Zimmerman should be arrested immediately for his own safety."

The shooting and the lack of an arrest have generated outrage. On Tuesday, some members of Congress took to the House floor to speak about the case ahead of the afternoon forum.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Parent ... index.html

Archer... you can take you politicalizing and put it where the sun don't shine.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

27 Mar 2012 19:56 #9 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Registered DEM Killed Trayvon

outdoor338 wrote: LJ, it did matter to you when gabby giffords was shot, you said it was a conservative who shot her just minutes after it was reported, remember that??? Sure ya don't!

You're wrong...I believe she said a "teabagger" did it. And It was at least an hour after the shooting.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Mar 2012 19:57 #10 by archer
GOP, Read my other posts before you decide you know what I am thinking then spout off about it.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds