Green Activists Trash Park on Earth Day

29 Apr 2012 19:33 #31 by MWMGROUP
I am curious.

IT can say "dumbass" and it is permissible. Someone else writes "sh** the bed", and it gets edited?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Apr 2012 21:52 #32 by LadyJazzer
Since IT [MWMGROUP] appears to only be interested in adolescent drive-by insults and attack-bombs, IT just joined my IGNORE list.

Have fun, scumbag...

30 Apr 2012 00:21 #33 by ScienceChic

MWMGROUP wrote: I am curious.

IT can say "dumbass" and it is permissible. Someone else writes "sh** the bed", and it gets edited?

It's not about the poster, it's about the word. Ass is not a word that's been historically starred out, because it's not considered a dirty word, whereas sh** is. Do a search on ass (or dumbass or asshole) and see who else has written it that it hasn't been starred out, then do a search for sh** (without the stars) and see what you find.

I see Ass on the first page of 91 pages searching just the Courthouse dating back to May 15, 2010 by:
Becky
Raess
neptunechimney
BearMtnHIB
BearMtnHIB
LadyJazzer
neptunechimney
Martin Ent Inc
LadyJazzer
plaidvillain to...Rockdoc

I get back a total of 3 references to every permutation of sh** possible searching the entire Highway group of forums (minus the Ring) - all of which are embedded in url's of pictures that can't be removed without removing the picture as well.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 Apr 2012 07:34 #34 by Reverend Revelant

LadyJazzer wrote: Since IT [MWMGROUP] appears to only be interested in adolescent drive-by insults and attack-bombs, IT just joined my IGNORE list.

Have fun, scumbag...

IT'S going to be talking to ITSELF after a while. Which I suspect is par for IT'S course.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

30 Apr 2012 14:15 #35 by MWMGROUP
Okay, then henceforth, we shall refer to SH*$ (my edit) as Sh*te muslims then!

So IT (LJ) can be Chief SH*T*E head?

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds