Would YOU have ordered strike on bin Laden?

03 May 2012 21:20 #41 by Martin Ent Inc
I think BO shoulda been there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2012 23:41 #42 by Rick

Martin Ent Inc wrote: I think BO shoulda been there.

Oh he was....he was full on Ninja with a razor sharp Hori Honso sword. He did the job and later did what all great leaders do, he included his soldiers in the credit, even though they were just mere bystanders.

Oh yes, The Preazy of the United Steezy was there.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 May 2012 02:57 #43 by Reverend Revelant
Well... this is not quite a scientific poll... but it does prove one thing... it was a easy and quick decision by 14 people out of 3 people to snuff out Bin Laden. It was a no brainer for 14 people... liberal or conservative... just like Obama who was lucky enough to have been handed a trigger that virtually no American would have failed to pull. [/b][/i]

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

04 May 2012 07:20 #44 by akilina
Obuma: "I did this, I did that, I, I, I, Yes I did!"

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

04 May 2012 07:47 #45 by Reverend Revelant

akilina wrote: Obuma: "I did this, I did that, I, I, I, Yes I did!"

That's right. I put up this poll to prove a point... which... unscientifically... did. Obama was in the right Strategy Room at the right time... almost any politician would have pulled the trigger. I'm glad Obama wasn't one of the few who wouldn't. But it was a no brainer... and the president was a perfect match for the job.

04 May 2012 08:34 #46 by Martin Ent Inc
I think he has a hard time making desicions at a smorgasboard.

04 May 2012 08:51 #47 by Something the Dog Said
Whether or not you give President Obama credit for the kill, credit must be given to his administration for the pursuit of OBL, which had been greatly lacking previously.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

04 May 2012 10:14 #48 by Reverend Revelant

Something the Dog Said wrote: Whether or not you give President Obama credit for the kill, credit must be given to his administration for the pursuit of OBL, which had been greatly lacking previously.

Simple response (again)... Obama was in the right Strategy Room at the right time... almost any politician would have pulled the trigger. I'm glad Obama wasn't one of the few who wouldn't. But it was a no brainer... and the president was a perfect match for the job.

04 May 2012 10:16 #49 by Rick

Something the Dog Said wrote: Whether or not you give President Obama credit for the kill, credit must be given to his administration for the pursuit of OBL, which had been greatly lacking previously.

Do you have a credible source that would prove the Bush administration gave an order to stop looking for OBL? Did all the intel that was neccessary to find him come during the Obama presidency?

And if you wanted to find a bad guy and you wanted to minimize his percieved power, would you keep anouncing to the world how important he is or would you allow him to become complacent thus letting his guard down?

It would have really made us look weak if we continued to say we would move heaven and earth and spend billions to find a guy that is one of a thousand needles in a thousand haystacks. Every month we didn't find him would be seen as another failure.

I like the old days better when we didn't have to anounce to the world every plan of attack, every loss, and giving the enemy more to feel victorious about.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 May 2012 11:15 #50 by Something the Dog Said

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Simple response (again)... Obama was in the right Strategy Room at the right time... almost any politician would have pulled the trigger. I'm glad Obama wasn't one of the few who wouldn't. But it was a no brainer... and the president was a perfect match for the job.

That was not the point. Under the present administration, resources were provided to pursue OBL, as opposed to the previus adminsitratin who are on the record as stating they really did not care. The previous administration had diverted massive resources from pursuing the enemy who killed thousands of Americans to an unnecessary war.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds