Lies of Otis?

07 May 2012 10:35 #1 by Bard
Lies of Otis? was created by Bard
Apparently, Kate keeps calling him out on lying. Here's the thread for those claims.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 May 2012 10:36 #2 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Lies of Otis?
And you think changing to yet another new nick and hiding behind it is going to work? :lol:

07 May 2012 10:39 #3 by Reverend Revelant
Replied by Reverend Revelant on topic Lies of Otis?

LadyJazzer wrote: And you think changing to yet another new nick is going to work? :lol:

And you think being a jerk is working?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

07 May 2012 10:41 #4 by Bard
Replied by Bard on topic Lies of Otis?
This isn't a very content-driven debate forum, is it?

07 May 2012 10:47 #5 by Reverend Revelant

Bard wrote: This isn't a very content-driven debate forum, is it?

Depends on who's debating. The leftist on here tend to just snipe and make pithy comments, very little content. Myself, as my nic reveals... I vacillate between content and acting as a mirror to the stupid remarks of the left... there for you'll find me acting as nasty as Lady Jazzer sometimes, just to make a point.

07 May 2012 10:56 #6 by Bard
Replied by Bard on topic Lies of Otis?
Well, in any case. This isn't a topic about Lady Jazzer or the leftist quality of debate. It's about Otis's lies, while Otis's threads are about the actual topic. If the original post of Otis's given thread is a lie, it can now be addressed within the topic.

07 May 2012 11:21 #7 by Reverend Revelant

Bard wrote: Well, in any case. This isn't a topic about Lady Jazzer or the leftist quality of debate. It's about Otis's lies, while Otis's threads are about the actual topic. If the original post of Otis's given thread is a lie, it can now be addressed within the topic.

You're new here... aren't you? The leftist on this board will not debate the topic... they will deflect, snipe, complain or just plain act nasty. In a pinch, they just won't post at all.

07 May 2012 12:26 #8 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Lies of Otis?
And you may get reprimanded for using another persons nic in a thread title...FYI.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 May 2012 12:45 #9 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Lies of Otis?

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: The leftist on this board will not debate the topic... they will deflect, snipe, complain or just plain act nasty. In a pinch, they just won't post at all.

Post a topic worth debating and you will get a debate, post 1001 variations of how much you hate Obama, and 2001 various personal attacks on liberals, LJ, me, JSG etc, and you won't get much back except contempt. You reap what you sow.

07 May 2012 14:59 #10 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: The leftist on this board will not debate the topic... they will deflect, snipe, complain or just plain act nasty. In a pinch, they just won't post at all.

Post a topic worth debating and you will get a debate, post 1001 variations of how much you hate Obama, and 2001 various personal attacks on liberals, LJ, me, JSG etc, and you won't get much back except contempt. You reap what you sow.

You snipe what you can't debate.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds