Lies of Otis?

09 May 2012 17:11 #31 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic Lies of Otis?

LadyJazzer wrote:

Kate wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Poor TLGBT thinks I give a flip about what he thinks... rofllol :lol:

No... Photo-fish does. I couldn't care less.

and yet you continue to cyber-stalk her, responding to just about everything she posts, even though you know she has you on ignore.

It's more than a little creepy.

It is, isn't it... :VeryScared:

It really is. It's almost like he sits on the forum all day long (which is pretty nerdy to begin with,) waiting for you to post, and then he tries to get your attention by posting right after you. Classic cyber-stalking behavior.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 May 2012 17:33 #32 by Reverend Revelant
Replied by Reverend Revelant on topic Lies of Otis?

Kate wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote:

Kate wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Poor TLGBT thinks I give a flip about what he thinks... rofllol :lol:

No... Photo-fish does. I couldn't care less.

and yet you continue to cyber-stalk her, responding to just about everything she posts, even though you know she has you on ignore.

It's more than a little creepy.

It is, isn't it... :VeryScared:

It really is. It's almost like he sits on the forum all day long (which is pretty nerdy to begin with,) waiting for you to post, and then he tries to get your attention by posting right after you. Classic cyber-stalking behavior.

What ever.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

09 May 2012 17:35 #33 by Reverend Revelant
Replied by Reverend Revelant on topic Lies of Otis?

Kate wrote: It really is. It's almost like he sits on the forum all day long (which is pretty nerdy to begin with,) waiting for you to post, and then he tries to get your attention by posting right after you. Classic cyber-stalking behavior.

Then I'll tell you what Kate. I'll PM you my real name and address and phone number and you can turn me in to the police or what ever. Deal?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

09 May 2012 17:38 #34 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic Lies of Otis?

Kate wrote: It really is. It's almost like he sits on the forum all day long (which is pretty nerdy to begin with,) waiting for you to post, and then he tries to get your attention by posting right after you. Classic cyber-stalking behavior.

Then I'll tell you what Kate. I'll PM you my real name and address and phone number and you can turn me in to the police or what ever. Deal?

Please stop stalking me.

09 May 2012 17:42 #35 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Lies of Otis?
LJ and Twinny would make such a cute couple, :heart: :heart: :heart: LOL :lol:

:rofl :rofl

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds