Lies of Otis?

07 May 2012 15:07 #11 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Lies of Otis?

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

archer wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: The leftist on this board will not debate the topic... they will deflect, snipe, complain or just plain act nasty. In a pinch, they just won't post at all.

Post a topic worth debating and you will get a debate, post 1001 variations of how much you hate Obama, and 2001 various personal attacks on liberals, LJ, me, JSG etc, and you won't get much back except contempt. You reap what you sow.

You snipe what you can't debate.

Just like you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 May 2012 15:08 #12 by Bard
Replied by Bard on topic Lies of Otis?
This is basically Sniping: The Thread.

07 May 2012 20:55 #13 by Soulshiner
Replied by Soulshiner on topic Lies of Otis?
Toad: "But if this story keeps just one person from voting for Obama in November it was worth it!"

That is enough for me to not take him as honest and not read his links.

He posted that the Earth Day people in SF were responsible for trashing a couple of parks when little effort was needed to show that the story was false.

So, in my eyes, he is a dishonest poster who will post ANYTHING to discredit President Obama. I don't need to refute any of the BS he posts because his posts are not worth even looking at. That's what happens when you post lies and distortions to try to smear the POTUS. It's not like he really cares what any of the "left" thinks anyways...

It's almost like he's Nmysys reincarnated.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

07 May 2012 21:15 #14 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Lies of Otis?

Soulshiner wrote: Toad: "But if this story keeps just one person from voting for Obama in November it was worth it!"

-snip-

So openly stating my agenda makes me a less credible person? I told you my single objective, that seems pretty honest to me. You also jumped over the main point I made when I started using that line, no matter what I post there are people on this blog that are so heavily indoctrinated and faithful to Obama that anyone posting anything negative about him are automatically wrong. THEREFORE no matter what I post about Obama it equates to "But if this story keeps just one person from voting for Obama in November it was worth it!"

As for being compared to Nmysys, I don't know if I should be insulted or feel honored but I suspect that it's the later.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

09 May 2012 08:10 - 09 May 2012 08:37 #15 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

09 May 2012 08:28 #16 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Lies of Otis?

Soulshiner wrote: Toad: "But if this story keeps just one person from voting for Obama in November it was worth it!"

He posted that the Earth Day people in SF were responsible for trashing a couple of parks when little effort was needed to show that the story was false.

So, in my eyes, he is a dishonest poster who will post ANYTHING to discredit President Obama. I don't need to refute any of the BS he posts because his posts are not worth even looking at. That's what happens when you post lies and distortions to try to smear the POTUS. It's not like he really cares what any of the "left" thinks anyways...

Sorry Sh*tShiner the more Otis posts the more I like it and send them off to others. If you have a problem with any of them how about refuting the content instead of complaining about the poster.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

09 May 2012 10:20 #17 by Something the Dog Said

otisptoadwater wrote:

-snip-

So openly stating my agenda makes me a less credible person? I told you my single objective, that seems pretty honest to me. You also jumped over the main point I made when I started using that line, no matter what I post there are people on this blog that are so heavily indoctrinated and faithful to Obama that anyone posting anything negative about him are automatically wrong. THEREFORE no matter what I post about Obama it equates to "But if this story keeps just one person from voting for Obama in November it was worth it!"

As for being compared to Nmysys, I don't know if I should be insulted or feel honored but I suspect that it's the later.

Sorry Toad, but any post by you now is completely suspect and will be taken as a faux outrage and lie until proven to have substance.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

09 May 2012 10:51 #18 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Lies of Otis?
I love your attitude. I hope you can keep it up untill at least November 3'rd. :crossed:

Something the Dog Said wrote:

otisptoadwater wrote:

-snip-

Sorry Toad, but any post by you now is completely suspect and will be taken as a faux outrage and lie until proven to have substance.

09 May 2012 11:34 #19 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Lies of Otis?

Soulshiner wrote: He posted that the Earth Day people in SF were responsible for trashing a couple of parks when little effort was needed to show that the story was false.

That was me actually, and it was from the liberal gold standard...The Huffington Post. So maybe you should call them liars as well.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 May 2012 12:39 #20 by Soulshiner
Replied by Soulshiner on topic Lies of Otis?

akilina wrote:

Sorry Sh*tShiner the more Otis posts the more I like it and send them off to others. If you have a problem with any of them how about refuting the content instead of complaining about the poster.

And another foul mouthed name caller goes on ignore.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds