Pres Obama's spending binge......

25 May 2012 17:08 #41 by Kate

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Kate wrote: An admission of trolling from the Twin. Amazing.

Seriously, can you tone down your insults and baiting? It's almost as if you have nothing else to do but hang out on this board, waiting for liberals to post so you can jump on them. You're on here so much that I wonder if you are even employed.

If you want this board to die, keep doing what you're doing. I'm half a step out from leaving here because of you.

Here we go with the insults again. JMC questioned my employment situation and whether I was nothing more than some kid sitting in my parents basement. I took him down a notch when I PM'ed him all my personal information. If you want, you're little Private Message box can contain all that info too? I have no probelm sending it to you.

I'll quite the witty chatter as soon as LJ does.

What insults? I notice that almost every time I log onto this board, you're here. Is that not the truth? It makes me wonder whether you're retired or unemployed, because no employer would pay someone to sit on a local forum, posting all day. It was not an insult, it was an observation followed by speculation.

Don't bother sending me your personal info. I don't want it. If you're half a nasty in real life as you are on this board, you are someone to be avoided.

BTW - your posts are not "witty." They are caustic, insulting and downright nasty. That's why I keep calling you out on your behavior. Using the excuse "but Lady Jazzer does it, too" is just juvenile.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2012 17:11 #42 by Reverend Revelant

Kate wrote: BTW - your posts are not "witty." They are caustic, insulting and downright nasty. That's why I keep calling you out on your behavior. Using the excuse "but Lady Jazzer does it, too" is just juvenile.

And TRUE!!!

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

25 May 2012 17:15 #43 by archer
:rofl

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Kate wrote: BTW - your posts are not "witty." They are caustic, insulting and downright nasty. That's why I keep calling you out on your behavior. Using the excuse "but Lady Jazzer does it, too" is just juvenile.

And TRUE!!!

:rofl

Thanks for the laugh twinny...

25 May 2012 17:21 #44 by Reverend Revelant

Kate wrote: What insults? I notice that almost every time I log onto this board, you're here. Is that not the truth? It makes me wonder whether you're retired or unemployed, because no employer would pay someone to sit on a local forum, posting all day. It was not an insult, it was an observation followed by speculation.

I tell you what employer would let me sit here and post as much as I want. ME. I am a self-employed programmer who is damn good at his job and I make more money in one day "sitting" here than you make in one week. I set my own hours (I do my best programming work around 3 o'clock in the morning, when the phone isn't ringing) and I have plenty of opportunity to hang out here. And don't flatter yourself, this is not the only place I post. I have a number of forums where I am slapping the liberals into the corner. Someone has to do it.

25 May 2012 17:22 #45 by Kate
Wow. You sound a lot like Vice Lord.

25 May 2012 17:36 #46 by Reverend Revelant

Kate wrote: Wow. You sound a lot like Vice Lord.

Except I'm telling the truth. Ask JMC or Critical Bill.

25 May 2012 18:12 #47 by archer
Surprise...a troll boasting about how much trolling he does. You must be so proud of how many people you annoy and insult every day twinny.

25 May 2012 18:18 #48 by LOL
rofllol :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 May 2012 18:23 #49 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: Surprise...a troll boasting about how much trolling he does. You must be so proud of how many people you annoy and insult every day twinny.

I'm trying to catch up with Lady Jazzer.

25 May 2012 18:36 #50 by LadyJazzer

Joe wrote: rofllol :lol:

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds