Drones

20 Jun 2012 15:37 #31 by bailey bud
Replied by bailey bud on topic Drones

jmc wrote: You righties are such phony pieces of crap. If Romney wins and escalates the drone program you will be kissing his butt and praising him to high heaven.I already know the lefties will be all over his butt. Don't you morons see how stupid you look?

I'm a bit left of right --- and a long way from being a Romney fan.

My objection to Drones is two-part:
- I object to killing becoming a video game
- I also object to the fact these "tools" are being deployed domestically, as well.

I don't particularly care who's president. I object to the use of this technology. I didn't like it when Bush used it, either.

Were Mr. Romney to escalate their use (either abroad or at home), I'd be hissing a good bit.

I think it's criminal to isolate ourselves from the horrors of the violence we choose to engage in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jun 2012 15:44 #32 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Drones

bailey bud wrote:

jmc wrote: You righties are such phony pieces of crap. If Romney wins and escalates the drone program you will be kissing his butt and praising him to high heaven.I already know the lefties will be all over his butt. Don't you morons see how stupid you look?

- I also object to the fact these "tools" are being deployed domestically, as well.

I don't particularly care who's president. I object to the use of this technology. I didn't like it when Bush used it, either.

Were Mr. Romney to escalate their use (either abroad or at home), I'd be hissing a good bit.

I think it's criminal to isolate ourselves from the horrors of the violence we choose to engage in.

I'm with you BB just very sick of "okay for my guy but not your guy" tripe.

20 Jun 2012 15:44 #33 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Drones

bailey bud wrote:

:wave: It is actually more personal than cruise missiles which we liked to use in Libya. Some GI is guiding in that drone. The cruise missile, you just punch in coordinates.

But good point about drones coming to the homefront. How soon before we see little drones the size of birds used to spy on Americans?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds