Rural Counties reverting to gravel roads

18 Jul 2010 12:37 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Rural Counties reverting to gravel roads

major bean wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Lets shift half the defense budget to infrastructure investment and see what happens?

That's simple! BIGGER GOVERNMENT.

No we pay construction contractors instead of defense contractors..We have enough Aircraft Carriers now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jul 2010 12:38 #12 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: VL, I have to agree with you. Infrastructure spending is good spending. So is education done right. Defense cuts that make sense are also possible, but that's another topic.

:hands:

Cold Alaskan Amber today, I'd post pictures but my wife forbid all picture posting.

18 Jul 2010 13:07 #13 by LOL
We had some Estes park brewery beer Fri. nite in Estes park. Not a great brew pub, but most of the bars in town carry it. I have tried the Alaskan Amber, its popular but never liked it out of the bottle myself.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Jul 2010 13:51 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: I have tried the Alaskan Amber, its popular but never liked it out of the bottle myself.

$24/case at Costco.....and people like it

18 Jul 2010 14:02 #15 by LOL
Well that is a great price, I remember reading it was popular or an award winner. Have to try it fresh on tap sometime.

The best Amber I have ever found was in Sedona AZ, forget the name of the brewery.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Jul 2010 14:56 #16 by JMC
Roads to government to beer . Gotta love it

18 Jul 2010 15:05 #17 by jf1acai
All roads lead to beer! :lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

18 Jul 2010 15:09 #18 by FoothillsRealtor
wow, if this turns into a beer thread I am on it - Hawaiian Firerock - my all time favorite!

and in terms of gravel roads, people do not slow down on mine, its washed out with deep ruts and people still drive like they're on a hwy.

Sophia S Paul, Broker Associate
Home Real Estate
Bailey, CO
303-838-3322           

18 Jul 2010 15:11 #19 by JMC
Chimay man myself ( special occasion)

18 Jul 2010 15:12 #20 by Photo-fish
I like my gravel/dirt road. It is plowed last of all others around but it is well maintained. I see the roads that were chip-sealed 2 years ago are falling apart already. Big waste of money there and it encouraged faster driving 40+ in a 25mph zone). The was a dust problem on those roads in the past but the washboards make folks slow down after a while. Wouldn't mind seeing Guanella paved.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds