Update - MSNBC slams ad for a second day - video

08 Aug 2012 20:18 #61 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Here is what I think. Reid went Rogue and I think his play is nothing short of BRILLIANT. Everyone is talking about Romney's taxes.... hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Aug 2012 20:27 #62 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Romney’s favorability ratings stall

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... _page.html

HAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

09 Aug 2012 00:16 #63 by Reverend Revelant

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: Here is what I think. Reid went Rogue and I think his play is nothing short of BRILLIANT. Everyone is talking about Romney's taxes.... hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Someone as stupid as you would think that Reid is brilliant. You're a wonderful example of the corruptness of the left. You should be it's poster child.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

09 Aug 2012 08:37 #64 by Wily Fox aka Angela
you are such a troll, I am not taking your silly bait, so just pack it in. I would imagine that it isn't much fun when your trolling has no effect, is it?

09 Aug 2012 10:29 #65 by Raees

The high-stakes political battle between Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has taken a new turn, and it’s as ugly as Jerry Sandusky’s future.

The Urban Dictionary, an (sic) fast-evolving online lexicon that promotes itself as “the dictionary you wrote,” has added a new definition of Reid that seems calculated to respond to the Nevada senator’s recent claims about Romney’s alleged federal income tax evasion.

“Harry Reid,” the dictionary now says, is defined as “[a]n unofficial rap sheet of alleged pederasty and sexual abuse of minors by anonymous sources that may not exist.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/08/new-u ... z234DlpQ7Z

09 Aug 2012 10:32 #66 by Reverend Revelant

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: you are such a troll, I am not taking your silly bait, so just pack it in. I would imagine that it isn't much fun when your trolling has no effect, is it?

Another liberal "catch-all" phrase. When the lefty has no intelligent argument, they whine "racist," "racism," "troll" and a slew of other words meant to shut down the discussion. “I don’t know the facts…” Democrat talking point "but you are a troll. That’s all you need to know, folks.

09 Aug 2012 10:37 #67 by Reverend Revelant
Wow... MsDNC... two days in a row... "They are not telling the truth"... "they know the facts." "don't tell me Gibbs didn't know the facts, don't tell me Carny didn't know the facts... they are making the White House look bad."

[youtube:2mm22aa5]

[/youtube:2mm22aa5]

Quote... "Petty lies..." It is a safe bet that if it had been the Romney camp that had distributed a false ad like this, there would be howling from every branch of the MSM, not to mention from Capitol Hill, demanding the ad be pulled and those responsible fired and charged!

09 Aug 2012 11:03 #68 by Rick

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: Here is what I think. Reid went Rogue and I think his play is nothing short of BRILLIANT. Everyone is talking about Romney's taxes.... hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reid brilliant? Compared to what, a rock? :lol: I see nothing brilliant about someone in that high a position mistaking gossip for fact on the senate floor. People who voted for that boob should be feeling pretty stupid about now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Aug 2012 11:54 #69 by PrintSmith

archer wrote: Every day is a retire'EY type of day...jealous?

Twinny...post whatever you want about me...posters here know what kind of poster you are. And, you still don't know if Reid has a legit source for his accusations do you? Nor do you know if Romney has paid income taxes every year...your guess is as good as any other. Well maybe not as good, but still just a guess. Your attempts to turn speculation into truth are quite amusing. But I do enjoy the repartee. We old people have to get our amusement where ever we can . Right Martin?

The same can be said of Dirty Harry - we know what kind of a snake he is and the likely veracity of what comes out of his pie hole. The vets who "swiftboated" Kerry weren't unidentified service members who supposedly served with Kerry - which is the cowardly ruse the Dirty Harry is using. Those vets showed their faces and stood behind their accounts of Kerry's (lack of) character. The swiftboaters didn't rely on some nameless source that may or may not exist.

Your bluff has been called Harry - time to turn over the cards and show us what's in your hand.

09 Aug 2012 12:31 #70 by PrintSmith

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: the real point here is that no one can claim that they know anything without showing us the returns. I want to see returns prior to 2002, prior to politics. I will make up my own mind.

Not true at all. The only person that we know for certain has firsthand knowledge of those tax returns says that Reid is lying. Reid hasn't seen the returns, nor can we judge the veracity of his claim that he spoke with someone familiar with the contents of the returns without knowing who the someone that Reid alleges he talked to is. We do know that the one person that knows what is in the tax returns says that Reid is a lying sack of bovine scat - which is something we already know to be true about old Harry.

I'm pretty sure that there are 10 years over the course of Romney's entire life that he didn't pay any taxes, I know I didn't pay any income taxes for the first 10 years I was alive after all, but those aren't the terms under which Reid falsely accused Romney. What Reid is trying to get you to suspend all reason and believe is that Romney wasn't paying taxes for 10 years while he was earning millions of dollars as a venture capitalist. Experts in the field of taxes, after looking at Romney's return for 2010 and his preliminary 2011 return, have said that whoever said Romney hasn't been paying taxes for 10 years hasn't the first inkling of a clue about what they are talking about.

So let's see what this all adds up to. We have a person intimately familiar with Romney's tax returns saying that Reid is lying. We have experts in the tax field saying that based on their analysis of Romney's current returns the likelihood that Reid is lying is all but certain. And then we have old Harry, who admits he hasn't seen the returns and has no firsthand knowledge of them, trying to get us to swallow some half-baked idea that he spoke with a person who is very familiar with the returns, who he won't name, who is supposed to have told him that Romney didn't pay any, as in absolutely no, taxes for 10 years.

That's not even a close call as to which side is more likely to be correct Wily. You'd have to cast off any tether to reason to proclaim there is even a remote chance that Reid is telling the truth here, let alone a good chance or a likely one.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds