Update - MSNBC slams ad for a second day - video

07 Aug 2012 10:46 #11 by Rick
Romney is playing it exactly like he should. The Dems, including Dirty (lying) Harry, know Romney has paid every tax he has ever owed. The only reason they want him to release them is so they can say "wow, look how much money this rich pos made!!! And look, he took advantage of every legal deduction!" They wouldn't say legal though, they would say that he "worked the system" for his benefit. To believe that not a single Dem has seem his taxes is laughable, especially considering how national security leaks have been spewing out of the White House.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Aug 2012 11:23 #12 by navycpo7

Democracy4Sale wrote: They aren't running for president... But if circumstances require it, I'll bet they have less to hide than Mitt-the-Twit.

But when you don't have anything else, deflect....

Yep since obama can't win on his own record, it is down to whatever it takes to win now. Even going as far as filing a lawsuit in Ohio about early voting. Of course it was not an issue in 08, but since he is getting an ass kicking they now have to resort to the whining and crying and pulling lawsuits and more whining and crying. Lawsuit was filed in July. It proves the point that "democrats will do whatever it needs to do regardless of what it is to win." Since he has not a damn thing for this country, other than attempt to give it away.

07 Aug 2012 12:46 #13 by PrintSmith

SCHIEFFER: Well, you know, I take your point, Governor, but isn't this kind of like Joe McCarthy back in the era when he said, "I have here in my hand the names of 400 people in the state department who are communist?" It turned out he didn't and he was saying the way to prove that they're not is for them to come forward here. I mean, asking somebody to come forward to, to just because there's been an unsubstantiated charge, that's a little thin to me.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-shepp ... z22tIbAcpr

Game, set, match.

07 Aug 2012 12:54 #14 by archer
A more apt analogy was the GOP's swiftboating of Kerry, but I don't remember conservatives whining about that smear campaign. Romney might read up on that...it hurt Kerry badly because he didn't respond soon enough to clear his name.

07 Aug 2012 13:25 #15 by Rick

archer wrote: A more apt analogy where as the GOP's swiftboating of Kerry, but I don't remember conservatives whining about that smear campaign. Romney might read up on that...it hurt Kerry badly because he didn't respond soon enough to clear his name.

It's quite a bit different when the actual men that served along side kerry made the claims. Reid has nothing, ziltch, nada. Giving that whining little girl Harry what he is asking for would accomplish nothing except give more ammo to the class warfare morons.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Aug 2012 13:45 #16 by archer

CritiKalBill wrote:

archer wrote: A more apt analogy where as the GOP's swiftboating of Kerry, but I don't remember conservatives whining about that smear campaign. Romney might read up on that...it hurt Kerry badly because he didn't respond soon enough to clear his name.

It's quite a bit different when the actual men that served along side kerry made the claims. Reid has nothing, ziltch, nada. Giving that whining little girl Harry what he is asking for would accomplish nothing except give more ammo to the class warfare morons.

And other actual men that served along side Kerry said it was an outright lie.

07 Aug 2012 13:51 #17 by Rick

archer wrote:

CritiKalBill wrote:

So how do you know which men are telling the truth? But with Reid, he has some secret source he won't reveal... we should just blindly believe some unnamed source who most likely didn't have access to Romney's personal returns? (unless the source was his CPA which would be illegal)

George Orwell

07 Aug 2012 13:56 #18 by archer

CritiKalBill wrote:

archer wrote:

CritiKalBill wrote:

So how do you know which men are telling the truth? But with Reid, he has some secret source he won't reveal... we should just blindly believe some unnamed source who most likely didn't have access to Romney's personal returns? (unless the source was his CPA which would be illegal)

isn't that the point of this....the GOP set up a he said-he said scenario for the voters to decide who was telling the truth, and I saw no one from the right (that I knew at the time) complain.....now we have one set up by Reid, and the righties are squealing like stuck pigs, what goes around comes around. Romney is now in a no win situation....if he capitualtes to Reid he looks weak, if he doesn't the voters will wonder what he has to hide. Reid may be a liar (we don't know that for sure) but he ain't stupid. He accomplished what he wanted. He learned well from the GOP who made up a lie, and ran with it.

07 Aug 2012 14:01 #19 by pineinthegrass

Democracy4Sale wrote: They aren't running for president... But if circumstances require it, I'll bet they have less to hide than Mitt-the-Twit.

But when you don't have anything else, deflect....

Reid himself says you need to show your taxes whether it be for a cabinet position or dog catcher. So stop YOUR deflection about president.

So show us your taxes Hypocrite Harry!

"He not only couldn't be confirmed as a cabinet secretary, he couldn't be confirmed as dog catcher. As a dog catcher, you'd at least want to get a look at his tax returns," said Reid with a look of disgust on his face.

http://www.wlky.com/news/politics/Reid-Romney-couldn-t-be-confirmed-as-dog-catcher/-/9365900/15493396/-/t506gr/-/index.html

07 Aug 2012 15:42 #20 by swoop
Since we are on the request to show docs why has O'dumbo still not shown all the docs people have requested? Such as, his educational background, where he went to school, or any of his past tax documents.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds