Update - MSNBC slams ad for a second day - video

09 Aug 2012 12:47 #71 by Raees
Has it crossed anyone's mind that Reid might have a mole in the IRS?

Let me explain how this works:

Both sides dig up every piece of dirt they can on the other side. Then, they release it, piece by piece leading up to the election.

And they save the biggest bombshells for the final month.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Aug 2012 13:16 #72 by archer
If GE doesn't pay any taxes, why is it such a stretch to think Romney could go 10 years without paying any taxes.

09 Aug 2012 13:42 #73 by PrintSmith

archer wrote: If GE doesn't pay any taxes, why is it such a stretch to think Romney could go 10 years without paying any taxes.

Because one is a multinational corporation and one is a privately owned one would be a good place to start. Because Romney has released years of financial disclosures in addition to the two years of tax returns that can be looked at by experts for their opinion would be another. That Reid pulled a similar stunt once before, and was wrong then too, for a third. That it smacks of McCarthyism - asking someone to prove innocence instead of requiring the one making the allegation prove guilt as a fourth. That the only ones trying to sustain this as anything other than a steaming pile of bovine scat never had any intention of even considering voting for Romney should also be included in the list.

09 Aug 2012 16:41 #74 by Blazer Bob

Raees wrote: Has it crossed anyone's mind that Reid might have a mole in the IRS?

Let me explain how this works:

Both sides dig up every piece of dirt they can on the other side. Then, they release it, piece by piece leading up to the election.

And they save the biggest bombshells for the final month.

Let me explain to you how it works. You are sorry victim of the cesspool you live in. An October surprise is a particularly juicy piece of steaming pile of goat shit that both parties will try and save until the end when there is no time to refute it.

Everything else hits the fan faster than greased lightning. If Harry had a mole there would be credible leaks from sea to shining sea.

"We got the goods but lets save it for later"?, grow a brain.

12 Aug 2012 09:09 #75 by Raees
Mitt Romney requested “several” years of tax returns from his potential running mates, a senior adviser to the candidate said Saturday, suggesting that those considered for the ticket may have been required to reveal more financial documents that the candidate himself.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds