Mail in Ballots

20 Jul 2010 17:18 #1 by RidinHy06
Mail in Ballots was created by RidinHy06
For the sake of Park County do NOT mail in your ballot! Go to the voting booths on August 10th! I was informed that since Debra Green is in fact a candidate, she can not touch them! Which is a problem because they're all addressed to her! Any thoughts on this? All I can say is this scares the crap out of me! The thought of old blood getting thicker makes me sick!! As one post said...Park County (Bailey) could end up a ghost town if a major change doesn't take place on August 10th. PLEASE vote but at a booth where your vote is safe! :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jul 2010 17:43 #2 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Mail in Ballots
Debra Green has no opponent in this race, but there are other races that are definitely to be concerned with. I agree don't mail your ballot in. Go and vote in person on August 10. Unfortunately there will be a lot of people who can't go vote and will mail them in.

Just because she has no opponent doesn't mean she can be near the ballots, but without someone there to stop it, I believe the Clerk will be right on top of things. She did use the word "We" in the video of the debate when she talked about counting the ballots.

20 Jul 2010 17:50 #3 by RidinHy06
Replied by RidinHy06 on topic Mail in Ballots
I remember that "we". From what I heard, and I have no idea how we can get around this, Debra Green is to be nowhere near the ballots. For me personally, if friends of mine need a ride to get to the voting booths, I'll take them in a heartbeat. And their friends! I think if we get the word out to vote at the booths rather than mail in their ballots, it might help immensely. It's sad we even have to think in these terms.

21 Jul 2010 06:41 #4 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Mail in Ballots
Yes, it is sad, but it is IMHO the true current state of affairs. Two years ago when I tried to get on the ballot to run against the chosen one, Dick Hodges, for Commissioner, I ended up taking the clerk to court. Not being able to afford an attorney to fight the machine, I lost, but anyone reading the record can see the discrepancies in the final count, which clearly shows tampering with the registration rolls, Some approved who were not on the copy we had, and others approved that were. The final count was different than what the clerk had shown, which in itself shows we have to worry about it. This is not a case of sour grapes, but a case of current day reality.

21 Jul 2010 07:47 #5 by mama bear
Replied by mama bear on topic Mail in Ballots
When you first registered in PC, and you checked the box for MAIL IN BALLOTS only, then that would be why you received the MAIL IN BALLOT. I believe you have to fill that out and not have the opportunity to vote on the machines at your polling place. Make your selections on your MAIL IN BALLOT and hand deliver it on Aug. 10th. (in hopes they don't have extra days prior to the 10th to tamper with ballots!). I first noticed the "ballot tampering" in the 2006 election. So it is true that this happens in PC.

21 Jul 2010 09:01 #6 by RidinHy06
I need to research this because I don't recall checking any box for MAIL IN BALLOTS only. And even if people did, they should still have the option, the right, to vote using the machine. I need the truth so I'll call the SOS rather than Debra Green. I'll post my findings.

21 Jul 2010 09:56 #7 by Let the Wildlife run PC

Nmysys wrote: Debra Green has no opponent in this race, She did use the word "We" in the video of the debate when she talked about counting the ballots.

She can't even touch these ballots because she is running for "Clerk and Recorder" again.

21 Jul 2010 10:04 #8 by Let the Wildlife run PC

mama bear wrote: When you first registered in PC, and you checked the box for MAIL IN BALLOTS only, then that would be why you received the MAIL IN BALLOT. .

I personally have never checked a box for "mail-in ballots only" cause I know about the voting fraud, as I have been included in it twice, so I don't know why I recieved mine in the mail. Actually I think it's a trick, or scam, thinking "well if we mail these out to everyone in the County, they'll fill them out and mail them in", because Deb Green is adiment about disliking using polling booths with the computers. She made that clear at the "Meet the Candidate" at the PCFD a while back. But she was still talking like "she" is going to be doing the counting.

So how do we make sure that her (nor Fred) are any where around those ballots. The SOS is just blowing it off as to, "they're suppose to be video-taping the whole counting process." Well they're not taking us seriously about Park Counties voting crap!!

This is really making me nervous!!! :VeryScared:

21 Jul 2010 10:40 #9 by RidinHy06
I just left ANOTHER message on Wayne Munster, with the SOS, VM. His number is: (303) 894-2200 x6303. Call him! The FBI gave me his name and extension. FYI - I talked to another SOS person this morning and she was nasty! She said that 46 counties in Colorado all voted for Mail In Ballots this year! Oh really! When did Park County vote for that?!?!? That's the only question she answered then rudely said I need to talk to Wayne...who has yet to return my calls! IF we can't go to the booths then yes...hand deliver your ballot. And again, I'll gladly pick up ballots from those who can't get to the substation.

21 Jul 2010 10:52 #10 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Mail in Ballots

RidinHy06 wrote: For the sake of Park County do NOT mail in your ballot! Go to the voting booths on August 10th! I was informed that since Debra Green is in fact a candidate, she can not touch them! Which is a problem because they're all addressed to her! Any thoughts on this? All I can say is this scares the crap out of me! The thought of old blood getting thicker makes me sick!! As one post said...Park County (Bailey) could end up a ghost town if a major change doesn't take place on August 10th. PLEASE vote but at a booth where your vote is safe! :thumbsup:

Tell me RH, who do you suppose it is that is responsible for counting the votes, and certifying them, from the voting booths? Why, that would be the very same office that you are fearful might tamper with the election results of the mail in ballots, is it not? If you are worried to the extent your post would indicate you to be, there is always the choice of volunteering to observe the process to ensure that it isn't tarnished.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds