Poor Clint

31 Aug 2012 16:20 - 31 Aug 2012 18:56 #31 by Raees
Replied by Raees on topic Poor Clint
It's hilarious you guys think that show was a positive for the party. Instead, he's a laughing stock today and symbol of the Republican Party: an angry, old white guy talking to himself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2012 16:21 #32 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Poor Clint
Well, they were already running short on angry white guys... They can always use one more...

31 Aug 2012 16:23 #33 by Soulshiner
Replied by Soulshiner on topic Poor Clint
I, like many on here, am done with trying to be civil on here. That's not what this board is about.

You call me names? Go eat a dick, asshole.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

31 Aug 2012 16:27 #34 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Poor Clint
Oh yeah, It's all over the internet: :lol:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/388/171/cd3

This meme is soon to replace Tebowing. :lol:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

31 Aug 2012 17:07 #35 by PonyTail
Replied by PonyTail on topic Poor Clint
I thought the empty chair represented Obama very well. Dems, you don't recognize satire when it's right in front of you? Something fun happened at a Political Convention and it just so happens that RNC pulled it off. Oh, I know most of those Democrat loving new anchors jumped on it like an ugly and desperate hyena on a deer, but what Clint did was accomplish what he set out to do - he reminded us that the President was hired by the people and he's not doing the job so it's time to let him go. By the way, how many people do you think watched the convention because of Clint? Hmm?

31 Aug 2012 17:13 #36 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Poor Clint
If I were you guys, I'd be embarrassed and looking for some kind of spin to deflect from what happened, too...

31 Aug 2012 17:14 #37 by Raees
The frozen expression of Ann Romney and Paul Ryan and his wife spoke volumes, followed by Ryan checking his watch (Eastwood went way over his allotted time).

31 Aug 2012 19:35 #38 by Raees

31 Aug 2012 20:29 #39 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic Poor Clint

Democracy4Sale wrote: If I were you guys, I'd be embarrassed and looking for some kind of spin to deflect from what happened, too...

I am not embarrased by Eastwood, he had some good points. I would be apprehensive about Biden. :pop
I wonder where Oprah stands on all this, she pretty much rocked the vote for Obama last time around. Strangly silent. Or have I missed something?

31 Aug 2012 20:36 #40 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Poor Clint

Hoot Owl wrote:

Democracy4Sale wrote: If I were you guys, I'd be embarrassed and looking for some kind of spin to deflect from what happened, too...

I am not embarrased by Eastwood, he had some good points. I would be apprehensive about Biden. :pop
I wonder where Oprah stands on all this, she pretty much rocked the vote for Obama last time around. Strangly silent. Or have I missed something?

Oprah is voting for Romney.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds