Offshore Tactics Helped Increase Romneys’ Wealth

03 Oct 2012 10:51 #11 by Martin Ent Inc
I don't always keep my $$ of shore

But when I do I make truckloads.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Oct 2012 10:54 #12 by Martin Ent Inc
It's public knowledge that U.S. President Barack Obama collects nearly $33,000 per month through his presidential salary...

But what most Americans don't realize is that the President is also tapping into a super-secret income stream – something I call the "Mainz" income stream – which has enabled him to collect an average of more than $72,780 every single month since taking office as "Commander in Chief."

That's more than DOUBLE his government pay.

NPR correspondent Frank James calls it, "One of the best financial moves President Obama ever made."

Reuters reports the President is now worth millions, thanks to this secret.

Just look at the President's tax returns over the past few years and you'll see why...

In each of the last 3 years he's served as President, Obama has made many times his government salary – in some years multiplying it by 300% or more – using the "Mainz" income secret.

At least he is learning to be like Mitt.

03 Oct 2012 10:56 #13 by LadyJazzer
[sigh]

Insert irrelevant WEAK "He did it too" here: _______________________

:Snooze

Don't vote for him.

03 Oct 2012 11:03 #14 by Martin Ent Inc

03 Oct 2012 11:08 #15 by ScienceChic
Awesome! So neither Romney nor Obama are good candidates because they're good businessmen (see posts on previous page for why businessmen make bad presidents) - Vote Dr. Jill Stein for President!

:thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Oct 2012 13:18 - 03 Oct 2012 14:24 #16 by FredHayek
A good businessman doesn't make a good president? The evidence seems to go with their examples, but guess what, it looks like community organizers make even worse presidents.

Bush, Hoover, and the other examples didn't have 8% unemployment throughout their term.
They didn't increase debt by 1 trillion dollars every six months.
They were able to get legislation passed, unlike Barack.
Has never had the economy grow at a faster rate than the population increase.
Other business leader presidents didn't have family incomes drop 10% under their watch.

America needs a change and Obama isn't it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Oct 2012 13:26 #17 by LadyJazzer
No, Hoover just caused the Great Depression... That worked out well....

And Bush caused the worst Recession SINCE the Great Depression... That worked out well, too.....

03 Oct 2012 14:26 #18 by FredHayek

Democracy4Sale wrote: No, Hoover just caused the Great Depression... That worked out well....

And Bush caused the worst Recession SINCE the Great Depression... That worked out well, too.....

Actually worldwide it was just called the depression, but here in America, under FDR's incompetence, it became the Great Depression. Europe had climbed out while the US was still floundering.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Oct 2012 14:34 - 03 Oct 2012 14:44 #19 by BearMtnHIB

FredHayek wrote: Actually worldwide it was just called the depression, but here in America, under FDR's incompetence, it became the Great Depression. Europe had climbed out while the US was still floundering.

That's right. Same deal this time- there WAS a worldwide recession, but in most parts of the world it only lasted 12-16 months. The only countries left in this "recession" are a few european socalist democracies, and America.

The one thing all the countries still in recession have in common is that they all spent more than they produce. China, India, Pacific rim, South america and others are out and clear of recession- their economies growing again.

03 Oct 2012 14:34 #20 by LadyJazzer
God, I love Revisionist History... I could sit and watch it for hours...

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds