Important Announcement: Expanded 2012 Election Hours!

31 Oct 2012 16:43 #11 by MyMountainTown
Our apologies, but the picture content from the original post had to be removed after we received a phone call from the Colorado Secretary of State informing us that it violated CO Statute 1-13-713: Statute 1-13-713 prohibits voter intimidation, including impeding, preventing, or interfering with the voting process.

In addition, we need to make it clear that this post below is a quote taken from the story linked to in that post discussing a similar attempt made in 2008 when the voting date was November 4th, 2008. Just to be clear, this year's voting date is Tueday November 6th, 2012.

Thank you.

Raees wrote: Bear's attempt at voter fraud would be funny if it hadn't actually be done during the last presidential election:

A phony State Board of Elections flier advising Republicans to vote on Nov. 4 and Democrats on Nov. 5 is being circulated in several Hampton Roads localities, according to state elections officials.

In fact, Election Day, for voters of all political stripes, remains Nov. 4.

http://hamptonroads.com/node/485721

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2012 16:47 #12 by LadyJazzer
Thanks Mods.... Good to see this illegal behavior slapped down... Even if it DID take intervention by the Colorado Secretary of State's office to force it.

31 Oct 2012 16:49 #13 by BearMtnHIB
Censorship sucks- and I think the Colorado Secretary of State sucks. My post in no way interferes with anything.

Assholes.

31 Oct 2012 16:50 #14 by BearMtnHIB
Censorship sucks- and I think the Colorado Secretary of State sucks. My post in no way interferes with anything.

Assholes.

31 Oct 2012 16:50 #15 by Raees
Thanks, mods. I thought my post made it clear it was the last presidential election but I appreciate you clarifying. I added 2008 to my post just to be clear. I was trying to show it is a trick used before to disenfranchise Democratic voters.

31 Oct 2012 16:54 #16 by JMC

BearMtnHIB wrote: Censorship sucks- and I think the Colorado Secretary of State sucks. My post in no way interferes with anything.

Assholes.

BM, you are the only asshole here. Fight it if you are so concerned, coward that you are we know that won't happen. Big talk ,no action. Call the SOS office and sue. Of course we know you will slink away like the whipped dog you are.

31 Oct 2012 17:06 #17 by BearMtnHIB
I'll get my revenge when Colorado goes RED on Tuesday.

Up yours drop out loser.

31 Oct 2012 17:09 #18 by Raees
Not looking so good right now for Mittens in Colorado. Latest polls have the President extending his lead by 2.2 percent. Watch for voter fraud to try and make up the difference. Report it if you see it.

31 Oct 2012 17:10 - 31 Oct 2012 17:16 #19 by JMC

BearMtnHIB wrote: I'll get my revenge when Colorado goes RED on Tuesday.

Up yours drop out loser.

You should be apologizing to SC for your illegal activity.

31 Oct 2012 17:14 #20 by BearMtnHIB
You should be apologizing for being such a whiny little loser.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds