Important Announcement: Expanded 2012 Election Hours!

31 Oct 2012 18:57 #41 by BearMtnHIB
Where did you guys get your law degree?

Hopefully not in the same box of cracker jacks that the flunky working in Scott Gessler's office got theirs!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2012 18:58 #42 by LadyJazzer
Hey, tough guy... I'm still waiting for an answer:

"All-Mouth-No-Action", if you think it's so worthy of a First Amendment fight, why don't you put your money where your mouth is? And while you're at it, you can take on a second case over the State statute that forbids employers from THREATENING their employees with punitive measures during the last days of an election.

My, you're so tough... :lol:

31 Oct 2012 19:16 #43 by BearMtnHIB
I don't know of any employer making threats- only informing, which is perfectly within their rights to do.

I think the person from the state - who listened to a whiny baby - who threatened this web site with legal action and caused my post to be censored has already exposed the state to legal action.

31 Oct 2012 19:31 #44 by LadyJazzer
The only one exposing this site to "legal action" was you...

Now, "All-Mouth-No-Action", if you think it's so worthy of a First Amendment fight, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and file a lawsuit? And while you're at it, you can take on a second case over the State statute that forbids employers from THREATENING their employees with punitive measures during the last days of an election.

We've already covered the distinction between punitive threats and information dissemination. Sorry you missed that day's class....

31 Oct 2012 19:43 #45 by BearMtnHIB
Why do you keep bringing up issues that have nothing to do with what the issue is here LJ?

I'll be making a call to this cracker jack employee at the state in the morning, and possibly e-mailing Gessler about his office making threats.

They all went home for the night- you know- government employees don't work too hard.

I have a feeling that the legal staff at Craigslist won't cave as quickly as 285Bound did- they tend to defend freedom of speech. Anyway- the graphic still exists all over the place, so I want to know what's being done about it.

31 Oct 2012 20:04 #46 by LadyJazzer
Uh, this thread: "Important Announcement: Expanded 2012 Election Hours!" was started by YOU. Posting something that the Colorado Secretary of State's office says is illegal to post.

In your usual empty, bravado bullsh*t way, you said that it was a case that should be a Constitutional challenge. I have to explain this to you again? Do you have some kind of learning disability that we should be aware of? (It would explain a LOT.)

The only one exposing this site to "legal action" was you...

Now, "All-Mouth-No-Action", if you think it's so worthy of a First Amendment fight, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and file a lawsuit? And while you're at it, you can take on a second case over the State statute that forbids employers from THREATENING their employees with punitive measures during the last days of an election.

We've already covered the distinction between punitive threats and information dissemination. Sorry you missed that day's class....

31 Oct 2012 20:28 #47 by BearMtnHIB
LJ- you do know that the definition of insanity is repeating the same things over and over again - don't you?

31 Oct 2012 20:43 #48 by Raees
It is "a" definition of insanity, not "the" definition of insanity.

31 Oct 2012 20:51 #49 by BearMtnHIB
Yep- besides, my company already fired all the liberals. They cleaned house in 2008- just went through the parking lot and canned everyone with Obama stickers on their cars.

We are looter free!

31 Oct 2012 21:09 #50 by LadyJazzer
Really? Like the phony legend of "Snopes" fame?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business ... loyees.asp

Wow... You really think you can pass off that bullsh*t as a true story, when everybody already knows what crap it is?

:lol:

You need help...

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds