Camp Pendleton Marine shot to death by police

13 Nov 2012 17:59 #1 by Raees
I wonder what triggered this? He had served a tour in Afghanistan.

DeVillena was shot and killed by Palm Springs police in a parking garage early Saturday morning. Police say DeVillena and his friend began yelling derogatory comments toward two officers on bike patrol at which point, the officers instructed DeVillena to turn off his car. Police say he refused, which prompted one of the officers to climb through his passenger side window. Police say that's when DeVillena began stepping on the gas. "The suspect accelerated directly toward the second officer striking him, and continued on with the initial officer suspended from the passenger side window," Palm Spring Police Chief Al Franz said.

Police say the officers feared for their lives and began shooting at DeVillena. He was pronounced dead shortly after.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sectio ... id=8883377

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Nov 2012 18:17 #2 by CC

13 Nov 2012 18:41 #3 by CC
I guess PTSD is something you would just never understand. All you seem to be able to do is demean those who have bravely carried the water for you.
Just curious....do you feel bigger and better now whine?

13 Nov 2012 18:43 #4 by Beeks

Becky wrote: I guess PTSD is something you would just never understand. All you seem to be able to do is demean those who have bravely carried the water for you.
Just curious....do you feel bigger and better now?

Geez, simmer down toots. At what point did anyone demean the guy? Appears to me that he was wondering out loud about an incredibly sad situation.

13 Nov 2012 18:45 #5 by archer
What was demeaning about what raees posted?

13 Nov 2012 19:03 #6 by CC
Ahhhh whine knows exactly what he is doing.......he marginalizes these guys every chance he gets.

13 Nov 2012 19:04 #7 by CC
I thought you were done with me. :)

13 Nov 2012 19:32 #8 by archer
That doesn't answer the question of what was demeaning about what raees posted. Or were you just spouting off again because you have an obsessive need to attack raees any chance you get?

13 Nov 2012 19:46 #9 by CC
I thought you were done with me.

13 Nov 2012 20:12 #10 by archer
You're repeating yourself Becky......

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds