Park County Credit Card Big Spender TOP 5

26 Jul 2010 23:06 #11 by Residenttroll returns

Becky wrote: David Kintz is the head of Road and Bridge

Related to the guy running for coroner?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jul 2010 23:08 #12 by CC
Yeppers

27 Jul 2010 08:17 #13 by Wayne Harrison
I'm not a Park County resident but I did see something in the county credit card charges that really infuriates me.

Some employees, like Sheriff Fred, have a county provided vehicle that they use instead of their own car.

So the county pays for the car and the county pays for the gas... thus saving the employee thousands of dollars a year. But the county employee, who pays nothing for transportation, charges Park County taxpayers to wash the county car. That really takes a lot of gall.

How about a contract that says, "We'll provide you with a car. We'll pay the gas for it. Keeping it clean is YOUR responsibility." ??

27 Jul 2010 08:40 #14 by CC
Your absolutely right Wayne and to add insult to injury...The Sheriff adds a trip to Burger King with his car wash.
Plus the insurance and benefits are provided to the employee free of charge.

27 Jul 2010 08:42 #15 by mama bear
Maybe if David Kintz Sr. would stop eating so much, they could afford road repairs on the Bailey side. He's eating up the profits! LOL!

27 Jul 2010 08:48 #16 by LOL
I am still unfamiliar with most of these names, but trying to learn. I am leaning toward just voting out all the "good ole boys and girls" incumbents. Are they any that are worth keeping and researching more? Thanks.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

27 Jul 2010 09:02 #17 by CC
Joe...I am going to post the Top 5 every month from now on.

Keep an eye out for those bottom 3-5. They are the folks who appear to have some integrity when it comes to our money.

I agree with you....All the incumbents need to go at this point.

27 Jul 2010 10:01 #18 by shilohloki
I want to know why, with so few inmates, the jail captain spent $7000 in the last 6 months on the county card.

27 Jul 2010 11:19 #19 by Mtn Gramma

Becky wrote: Kathy Curcio is apparently the official county party planner and to date has spent.....

$2360.89

On Birthdays, anniversaries, holiday decorations and other fluffy fun stuff.

Dang! And she didn't even send me a card!! lol

27 Jul 2010 11:38 #20 by Mtn Gramma
While you're checking out the credit card, you might also want to check out the "warrants" (checks) that the county writes. http://www.parkco.us/archives/52/June%202010.pdf These are for June.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds