Park County Credit Card Big Spender TOP 5

28 Jul 2010 03:34 #41 by 40coupe
LH, I don't mean to be asking a dumb question here, but I'll risk it? Who incurred the fee for the Fishing Lease membership? This isn't going to be an "...entertaining business clients..." excuse, is it? '6/01/10...' How long is that membership good for? 'Lifetime'? Were that amount of money paid for usage through calendar 2010, or, more realistically, through the end of October, 2010, that would be $1,000 per month. :fishing:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2010 05:49 #42 by Photo-fish
The Santa Maria Fishing Ranch charges $60 per day, per person. So that 5K was prolly just a yearly fee for one person if they go about 83 times. Seems like a lot of time on that water for one person so maybe they split it between 2 or, gods forbid, we paid for their tip too....

Unacceptable.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

28 Jul 2010 10:29 #43 by Cadillacokeefe

Local_Historian wrote: I have many words, most inappropriate - so I'm gonna just say - what the what?

This is why we don't have money for necessary programs.

And now I want proof that fishing access was paid for by him - i want to see proof he paid the credit card back.

The question about the fishing access was posed to Mark Dowaliby last night in a conversation before the official meeting...he said that it was a pass through cost - i.e. the County collected the fees and then paid Santa Maria. HOWEVER - we haven't seen the information regarding how much was colllected nor does it answer the question of why we are collecting fishing access fees for Santa Maria in the first place...

28 Jul 2010 10:37 - 28 Jul 2010 12:07 #44 by CC
I really didn't understand Mark's answer on the Santa Maria fishing issue.
Perhaps he could sign on here and explain it to us.

(edited to fix spelling. I was up late last night:) )

28 Jul 2010 10:47 #45 by Cadillacokeefe

Becky wrote: I really didn't understand Mark's answer on the Santa Maria fishing issue.
Perhaps he could sing on here and explain it to us.

:yeahthat:

28 Jul 2010 12:03 #46 by Mtn Gramma

Becky wrote: I really didn't understand Mark's answer on the Santa Maria fishing issue.
Perhaps he could sing on here and explain it to us.

Oh Lawdy -- don't let him sing!!! :lol:

28 Jul 2010 12:07 #47 by CC

28 Jul 2010 12:55 #48 by ComputerBreath
1) Where's the oversight for using county vehicle? What are the rules? Are they in writing? How much could be saved by not allowing these vehicle to be driven home or out of the county?

2) 7 people were paid over $300 to help gather Wagner cattle? Can someone explain this to me?

3) Over $21,000 was spend on food and food-related items. Is this excessive to anyone else?

4) I don't like that we know the names of the people that were served with papers by reading this document. My opinion, but I believe this is private. Use a case # or some other identifier.

5) The Western Slope Supplies bills were probably for bottled water and rental of the stands that hold them. This company also sells beverages. Buy a stand for about $250 from CostCo and get the jugs from a local store. Or if someone is willing to take the time, fill them from the tap using a filter on the faucet.

16 Aug 2010 15:22 #49 by Day Star
I just found a very old black and white photo of officers Fred and Muldoon back from they rode together in a black and white.

[center:2tgmf47b] [/center:2tgmf47b]

How can anyone be angry at guys like them two?

16 Aug 2010 15:24 #50 by JMC
no pic

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds