Police draw guns on raw-milk sellers

27 Jul 2010 16:15 #1 by The Viking
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=184133

Just curious what people think of this. Is this what this nation has come to? Drawing guns on farmers for doing what they have done for decades just because of all the new laws and FDA regulations. People being fined and raided for producing and transporting MILK across state lines. They want to sue states for trying to stop illegal imigrants from crossing into this country but they will raid farms, draw guns on, and fine farmers for transporting milk. Really?

The developing dispute over the sale of raw milk in the United States has seen a farmer fined $4,000, a predawn raid prompted by the "dangers" of the product and even a comment from a government official that, "You have cows. You produce food for human consumption" as a reason for an inspection of private property.

Now supplies of raw milk and other products have been confiscated from a farm and a distribution point in California for alleged violations of a long list of various government rules, such as permit requirements.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jul 2010 16:48 #2 by Tilt
A growing virus of Constitutional abuse by our servants.

27 Jul 2010 17:10 #3 by outdoor338
This also is happening in Minnesota..raw milk...hmmm...who would of thought! I used to drink raw milk all the time..never got sick once..

27 Jul 2010 17:25 #4 by bailey bud
Wow - really serious crime, we're talking about here ----

What does the LEO say "freeze - put that milk down...... slowly..... "

Gotta go ---- I'm driving down to Farmington to get some milk.

I really think we have a bunch of morons looking for something to enforce - and totally missing the boat.

27 Jul 2010 18:27 #5 by major bean
Whoa! Have you fellers seen the drastic rise in tuberculosis? It is being brought into the U.S. from Mexico. The reason that Mexico has such a high rate of TB is because they do not pasturize their milk. They immigrate illegally and bring TB into the our country. We have come a long way in providing safe milk for the millions of us citizens and now we want to forget how we eradicated this disease in the U.S. That is rather short sighted. Our government has the responsibility to safeguard the public safety.

Now, let's talk about a bunch of morons..................

Regards,
Major Bean

27 Jul 2010 19:45 #6 by Tilt
When I see abuses(farmers)-I send that police department copies
of the Constitution. With no comments..

27 Jul 2010 20:01 #7 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Police draw guns on raw-milk sellers

outdoor338 wrote: This also is happening in Minnesota..raw milk...hmmm...who would of thought! I used to drink raw milk all the time..never got sick once..

Have you had yourself checked for Mad Cow disease lately? You display many of the symptoms....

27 Jul 2010 20:06 #8 by UNDER MODERATION

Tilt wrote: When I see abuses(farmers)-I send that police department copies
of the Constitution. With no comments..

I thought we lost the constitution during the 8 years of republican rule?

27 Jul 2010 20:08 #9 by LOL
Hey VL! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

27 Jul 2010 20:18 #10 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Hey VL! :)

Hi!

I gotta go- little precious wants to me to make popcorn and I have a 6am tee time

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds